SIAP: Why is Knighton Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Avantae got 6 for his incident, and I believe it was said that Hodges had a DUI, and that was 2 games. So, Knighton at 4 is some legal incident in between the two. Weapons possession is a good guess.
Now we are getting somewhere. We know the infraction is between DUI and allegedly beating his pregnant girlfriend. Can we form a list of possible incidents that would qualify.

Advertisement
Manny is a soft players’ coach

Manny will suspend a player for nothing

lol

You don’t have to contort your brain to blame everything on the dude. There is plenty to legitimately criticize.

For the chronic “MANNY SUX BAH GAWD” spammers, who can’t post in a thread without turning into doomsday prophets foretelling the end on Planet Miami:

If the thread has nothing to do with your complaint, find a thread that does. If you don’t have the self control to do that yourselves, we will help you.

If you think this is unfair, good. If you think this is a personal attack, good. If you want to lament personal freedoms, good, just do it an appropriate thread.

Manny is a soft players’ coach

Manny will suspend a player for nothing

lol

You don’t have to contort your brain to blame everything on the dude. There is plenty to legitimately criticize.
Inday, how do you rule on this one?

Barry said it was a legal issue but didn’t want to report more because the sourcing did not meet their journalistic integrity.

Advertisement
I think it was posted on a thread the same day as Alabaga game...iirc it may have been a legal issue of some sort....speculation was weapon possession....I can't remember fully...
I'm out at publix getting my tailgate stuff so can't really search...
Thank you man... Thank you.

Advertisement
Even the thought of it hurts the team , we needed him to play but if true he chose not to in hanging out with wrong crowd.

His only friends should be his teammates period these type of things make our trying yo win weaker this is not good before we play a well rounded we’ll coached and focused team.

We will see how we match up in these categories today for sure.
You mean like the team we play today

Who cares what Knighton did? Porsters can porst about Manny and suspensions regardless.

Advertisement
Why on a canes board people are acting so cryptic. It's not like he's going To. GTFO. He was a good player can someone explain. I know all about UT and the Aggies who players went pro inspire.

Advertisement
Looking forward to him coming back.

If it was a weapons charge or something legal, there's public record of it out there. Whatever it is, I hope he stays on the straight and narrow as he's has the talent to play at the next level.

The secrecy of it all though is dumb as ****.

If Lashlee is smart he implements a more air raid… uptempo.. get the ball out to the playmakers hands. Inserting a RB like Knighton would be perfect for that kind of offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back