SIAP: Robert Marve

Advertisement
They mention in the article that the allegations never affected his eligibility at Purdue. Wasn't the rumor that he was one of the informants to the NCAA during their investigation? He was supposedly one of their best sources and in exchange for his testimony he never faced any kind of eligibility sanctions from his behavior. If that's the case, I don't feel sorry for him at all. He sank alot of people down the river to save his own skin.

I believe that was Kyle Wright.

Dont know if you were on Grassy back in 99-2000-ish but when the internet and message boards were really the Wild Wild West but his stuff was insanely funny. He'd get banned/suspended every so often and then eventually come back under a different name. And back then you could change your handle name and pretend you were a celebrity or player, etc. There were some memorable threads

I still recall us invading the Notre Dame board after the Kimberly Dunbar scandal. Yeah, those were the days
That was the high point of internet message boards. Truly the wild fcking west. If I wasn’t receiving at least a death threat a day from wounded warriors something was wrong.

Advertisement
when they say shes in 'adult entertainment' does this mean shes a stripper or in ****... big spectrum here. Regardless, sounds like a problematic relationship that must end.
That’s a big spectrum in your world? What stripper isn’t a filthy two-bit hooker? **** chicks at least are more honest in their **** and filth.

He's actually pretty fcking outstanding at it...
Kindve of “ do as I say , not as I do “ type a thing. Because that dude was absolutely trash.

And sadly I was as excited about him as any qb we’ve signed , dude threw such a nice ball and had such a smooth game. Then he stepped on campus.

Advertisement
Kindve of “ do as I say , not as I do “ type a thing. Because that dude was absolutely trash.

And sadly I was as excited about him as any qb we’ve signed , dude threw such a nice ball and had such a smooth game. Then he stepped on campus.

Trash? He definitely wasn’t that.

He was better then Jacory & played for a ******...not his fault

Trash? He definitely wasn’t that.

He was better then Jacory & played for a ******...not his fault

He was trash and wasn’t better than Jh, and I didn’t think he was good either. RM was even trashier at Purdue. Hence why he fiyjdbt even keep his job there.

He was trash and wasn’t better than Jh, and I didn’t think he was good either. RM was even trashier at Purdue. Hence why he fiyjdbt even keep his job there.

He was ten times better than JaPickory...Shannon gambled his future, UM, and the city of Miami on that bum and was rightly fired for it.

Robert Marve played on a torn ACL at Purdue and had numerous injuries. Not all his fault...

Advertisement
He was ten times better than JaPickory...Shannon gambled his future, UM, and the city of Miami on that bum and was rightly fired for it.

Robert Marve played on a torn ACL at Purdue and had numerous injuries. Not all his fault...

Lol at “ 10 times better than Jh”, dude wasnt ten times better than my morning stool.

A true fr Jh came in leading comebacks , and totally out played Marve . While being a true fr, and Marve being in the program a year longer.

RM literally rolled out every play , made one read then tucked and ran out of bounds. Dude made jh look like Brady reading the d, which is hilarious since jh rarely made over two reads.

And this is coming from a guy that disliked Jh.

Like I said “ straight trash “, and I’d take Jh over him every day of the week and twice on Sunday , which is sad.

Lol at “ 10 times better than Jh”, dude wasnt ten times better than my morning stool.

A true fr Jh came in leading comebacks , and totally out played Marve . While being a true fr, and Marve being in the program a year longer.

RM literally rolled out every play , made one read then tucked and ran out of bounds. Dude made jh look like Brady reading the d, which is hilarious since jh rarely made over two reads.

And this is coming from a guy that disliked Jh.

Like I said “ straight trash “, and I’d take Jh over him every day of the week and twice on Sunday , which is sad.

You're making me care way too much about 2 guys that didn't amount to much.

We will never ever agree on this. I do know one thing...Robert Marve was a better QB than JaTrash Harris...just didn't have the college career to show for it.

You're making me care way too much about 2 guys that didn't amount to much.

We will never ever agree on this. I do know one thing...Robert Marve was a better QB than JaTrash Harris...just didn't have the college career to show for it.

We can agree on that , arguing over which **** was biggest and smelliest is silly . Even though I think Marve is one of the largest , smelliest turds to pass through the qb room.

Advertisement

Wasn't his first injury when he got in the car crash with Jermaine McKenzie?

Advertisement
Back