SIAP: Robert Marve

Total freak! Little Mexicana smoke-show that loved women too. She used to fvck the skin off my didick.

After two kids she gave up on the body so now she's a has been and doesn't realize it yet.

It's embarrassing.

****, sorry man, that's a Latino trait unfortunately, they fall off hard

Advertisement
Depends on Latino group you're talking about. Cause Brazilians, Columbians and to an extent Peruvians don't fall off like that!

True that. My Colombiana bottom btich has kept her basketball smuggling on point and she's in her 40's now. Still bangin.

The Guats and Mexi's I've dealt with all had a shelf-life.

The baddest woman I ever saw in my life was from Peru. 11/10

Advertisement
True that. My Colombiana bottom btich has kept her basketball smuggling on point and she's in her 40's now. Still bangin.

The Guats and Mexi's I've dealt with all had a shelf-life.

The baddest woman I ever saw in my life was from Peru. 11/10

Expand your horizons, myself I have a affinity to Brazilians, as you must know new pussey is the best pussey

So he beat her unconscious, dragged her to a car, took her inside and raped her. Then she voluntarily goes on vacay with him to the Keys. Sounds legit.

Tell me about it bruh. I got two kids from a stripper.

Batschit crazy ends where her level of insanity begins. And she's Latina to boot so there's that too.

I've had knives pulled on me in the bedroom no lie. She tried to get one of my guns once too but couldn't open the gun vault.

Why the crazy ones always have to have the best psussy?

It's the bane of all men's existence. I dunno know why, but it's a poisonous tree that we all continue to run to.

Expand your horizons, myself I have a affinity to Brazilians, as you must know new pussey is the best pussey

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the Chica's from Brazil. Yet another dangerous breed that we can't stay away from.

Advertisement
Adult Entertainment = No Relationship Value. No matter how often a dude tries to dawn the cape of “Save-a-...” some just can’t be saved. I once upon a time tried to save a very infamous adult entertainer b4 she became popular and once I picked up that bih to try to fly her to safety, she was too heavy to carry. Super Powers did not work. Lol. Stay away; they are ALL damaged goods.

Especially when she thinks that stating that she was on the Deans list in HS is some sort of impressive trait for an adult to have.

Advertisement
DB24D5FA-3F3A-4B69-A6F7-77415C113151.jpeg

Meh

Meh is right!!

Looking at the picture above ^^^just confirms that Marve still hasn't learned how to make good choices.......on the football field or off.

Now he's gonna have to pay the price for his poor decisions

Well, If I have to say anything good about Marve is that he always kept a bad chick on his team. I'll give him that. Didn't he use date that girl Jen Selter for a minute?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back