SIAP: Robert Marve

Advertisement
when they say shes in 'adult entertainment' does this mean shes a stripper or in ****... big spectrum here. Regardless, sounds like a problematic relationship that must end.

Adult Entertainment = No Relationship Value. No matter how often a dude tries to dawn the cape of “Save-a-...” some just can’t be saved. I once upon a time tried to save a very infamous adult entertainer b4 she became popular and once I picked up that bih to try to fly her to safety, she was too heavy to carry. Super Powers did not work. Lol. Stay away; they are ALL damaged goods.

Advertisement
Adult Entertainment = No Relationship Value. No matter how often a dude tries to dawn the cape of “Save-a-...” some just can’t be saved. I once upon a time tried to save a very infamous adult entertainer b4 she became popular and once I picked up that bih to try to fly her to safety, she was too heavy to carry. Super Powers did not work. Lol. Stay away; they are ALL damaged goods.
Is that you, Mr. President?

Why do colleges suspend players for things they did in High school? Read that we did it to Marve and I believe Sam Bruce as well (correct me if I'm wrong)

Advertisement
Robert Marve has not been criminally charged. His attorney Daniel Fernandez said Wednesday that his client denies all the allegations. Fernandez said that Tomes is employed in the adult entertainment industry and that her relationship with Marve had been "volatile."

sounds like a real winner

Advertisement

Pics or cooool story broooo

Why do colleges suspend players for things they did in High school? Read that we did it to Marve and I believe Sam Bruce as well (correct me if I'm wrong)
Sam Bruce was flashing a pistol on InstaGram after he had signed a LOI with UM I am pretty sure. Not a good look for what UM is trying to do in the community. Also, I don't think that was all there was to it. Multiple issues if I remember correctly.

Advertisement

Tell me about it bruh. I got two kids from a stripper.

Batschit crazy ends where her level of insanity begins. And she's Latina to boot so there's that too.

I've had knives pulled on me in the bedroom no lie. She tried to get one of my guns once too but couldn't open the gun vault.

Why the crazy ones always have to have the best psussy?

YUP.. good god I remember all those post old Grassy days were CRAY

My favorites were:

"Sniff v. Rollin" Wars

Big Conch, the janitor that said he was realter to Patrick Peterson/Johnson

Marie ATL, hot girl that posted pics naked with body paint

The **** Star Mia Khalifa posting

There was more I just can't recall them right now

Tell me about it bruh. I got two kids from a stripper.

Batschit crazy ends where her level of insanity begins. And she's Latina to boot so there's that too.

I've had knives pulled on me in the bedroom no lie. She tried to get one of my guns once too but couldn't open the gun vault.

Why the crazy ones always have to have the best psussy?
I bet she was hot and crazy in the sack though, right?

I bet she was hot and crazy in the sack though, right?

Total freak! Little Mexicana smoke-show that loved women too. She used to fvck the skin off my didick.

After two kids she gave up on the body so now she's a has been and doesn't realize it yet.

It's embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back