SIAP: Robert Marve

Advertisement
2 things about this story really struck me.

1: Who the fvck would pay to get taught how to play QB from Robert Marve or his daddy?
Marve, 29, is the athletic director at Tampa Sports Academy, co-owner of the Kaleo/Marve Quarterback Academy in Tampa and works with quarterbacks at his high school alma mater.

2: Shaprio offering Marve cash and incentives for good plays! HAHAHAHAHA! That's ******* rich!
I'm guessing Marve made a grand total of $38 and a 2-for-1 coupon to Super Wheels on that deal.
Shapiro told Yahoo that he developed a close relationship with Marve, partying with him at exclusive Miami dance and strip clubs, taking him to a high-end restaurant, giving him cash and offering incentives for good plays.

Advertisement
When has 'Chise ever been wrong? It's uncanny.

If Gerry Spence, Johnny Cochran and Lionel Hutz could combine their DNA they could only hope to create as gifted an intellectual mind as Chise.

Dont know if you were on Grassy back in 99-2000-ish but when the internet and message boards were really the Wild Wild West but his stuff was insanely funny. He'd get banned/suspended every so often and then eventually come back under a different name. And back then you could change your handle name and pretend you were a celebrity or player, etc. There were some memorable threads

I still recall us invading the Notre Dame board after the Kimberly Dunbar scandal. Yeah, those were the days

Dont know if you were on Grassy back in 99-2000-ish but when the internet and message boards were really the Wild Wild West but his stuff was insanely funny. He'd get banned/suspended every so often and then eventually come back under a different name. And back then you could change your handle name and pretend you were a celebrity or player, etc. There were some memorable threads

I still recall us invading the Notre Dame board after the Kimberly Dunbar scandal. Yeah, those were the days

I bet that Dunbar schit was legendary!

I discovered Grassy right at the end. I missed all the good schit.

It's like turning 16 years old in 1971.

I bet that Dunbar schit was legendary!

I discovered Grassy right at the end. I missed all the good schit.

It's like turning 16 years old in 1971.

It was like the invasion of Normandy, we were coming in waves with names like 'Lou Holtz', 'Ms Dunbar' stuff like that. They were ****ed, lol

Robert Marve?

Oh! The guy that got beat out of the starting job by JaPicky.

**** he was in trouble with the law even before coming to the U, lol.

Advertisement
They mention in the article that the allegations never affected his eligibility at Purdue. Wasn't the rumor that he was one of the informants to the NCAA during their investigation? He was supposedly one of their best sources and in exchange for his testimony he never faced any kind of eligibility sanctions from his behavior. If that's the case, I don't feel sorry for him at all. He sank alot of people down the river to save his own skin.

when they say shes in 'adult entertainment' does this mean shes a stripper or in ****... big spectrum here. Regardless, sounds like a problematic relationship that must end.

Dude was an over entitled Douche. Great athlete, but lousy QB. Did he ever start at Purdue? I thought he got beat out there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They mention in the article that the allegations never affected his eligibility at Purdue. Wasn't the rumor that he was one of the informants to the NCAA during their investigation? He was supposedly one of their best sources and in exchange for his testimony he never faced any kind of eligibility sanctions from his behavior. If that's the case, I don't feel sorry for him at all. He sank alot of people down the river to save his own skin.
I never heard that. If true, to me he just went from "answer to a trivia question on UM JAG QB's in the 00's" to Benedict Arnold who should get shanked when he gets locked up for this allegation.

2 things about this story really struck me.

1: Who the fvck would pay to get taught how to play QB from Robert Marve or his daddy?
Marve, 29, is the athletic director at Tampa Sports Academy, co-owner of the Kaleo/Marve Quarterback Academy in Tampa and works with quarterbacks at his high school alma mater.

He's actually pretty fcking outstanding at it...

Advertisement
Back