SIAP Moss and Mario's Recruiting layout

Advertisement
Ddfinitt good to hear Bishop Gorman's coach pushing for him to give Miami a chance and liking the direction we were going with Mario...
Smart coach lol almost sounding like handlers....just check them out before u decide on UM lol. We have a guy that can change minds that's great. Just give him the room and let the man close.

My ‘23 Florida wish list:

-Mauigoa (OL)
-Innis (WR)
-Brown (WR)
-Tate (WR)
-Keeley (DL)
-Bain (DL)
-M’Pemba (ATH)
-Washington (ATH)
-Young (RB)
-Fletcher (RB)
-Bowles (LB)
-Harris (LB)
-Brown (LB)
-***an (S)

Rest of the recruits (QB, OL, CB, DL)…go national
Bain?

Advertisement
Riley working haha he said he was changing the culture moving on from stuff and players haha sheeshhh. This interview is very telling to want some of the recruits looks at. He seems to have a great head on his shoulders and knows it's going to take WORK. But he seems ready. Just like CMC says relationships matter 💯

Advertisement
What an awesome, insightful interview.. aside from Chris Stock looking like an idiot. Cyrus sounds super mature and ready to compete.
He knew what UM committed is capable of. He basically said Mario showed him a list and u can't put together at any other college. He said USC had a similar plan but not as over powered as Miami's. Man I get geeked just typing that **** I want to smash my head through a window and faint.

He knew what UM committed is capable of. He basically said Mario showed him a list and u can't put together at any other college. He said USC had a similar plan but not as over powered as Miami's. Man I get geeked just typing that **** I want to smash my head through a window and faint.
I can feel your excitement,don't think there was anyone else in here who suffered more than you when miami had no shot to play the bag game.

Advertisement
I can feel your excitement,don't think there was anyone else in here who suffered more than you when miami had no shot to play the bag game.
Facts I was hurt like no other. I knew we were capable of this inside while they even took my belief away. I knew we had the money but we were stingy. People thought we didn't have the money which I felt was bs. This is Miami it's rich the land is rich the schools rich the people r rich x payers r rich. We rich butches wooooooo

I want McClain; just being that he’s from Lakeland…I automatically dismissed him. Lol.

It’s not as hopeless as you think. Lakeland High is a UFag feeder school, no doubt. The Lakeland Gators literally played their games on their practice field.

Most of the kids here grow up Nole fans. There is a strong Hurricane fan base in Polk County though. We just need recruiters to sell and cut the “ We want real Miami Hurricanes crap”.

Butch was hard up for some of my teammates back in the day, even signed one, but they all dnq’d.

Polk and the rest of central Florida ain’t some sort of no fly zone. If we want those guys, we just have to recruit them seriously. If Lance says the kid is interested, he is. There a lot of guys who like all the Florida teams. They will go to who recruits them the best.

Skipped around a lil but I really like his response when asked about playing against Central and Bissianthe , I think he said it was their toughest game of the season , Wes stood out “sideline to sideline” and I think he said a “power hitter”

The best part tho to me , he basically said he looked back at that game to try to get an idea of the football culture they’ve been pitching to him and the type of guys he’d be playing with . Idk if Mario specifically mentioned that game , but dogs want to play with dogs , and Mario understands that . Perfect example the upcoming “elite” camp . Moss just sounds like an alpha and the type of guy you want on your team talent aside

Advertisement
Son, lol 😂

UF has Raymond, & Raymond is by far the best CB recruiter in the nation. We definitely have a chance, but don’t just dismiss UF blindly, especially for DBs
Not if he can win with the 2nd best. Dismissing them bc we’ll be the better product.

Advertisement
Back