-Bowles (LB)
-Harris (LB)
-Brown (LB)
-***an (S)

Rest of the recruits (QB, OL, CB, DL)…go national
Tate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario talked last night in the fox stream with Klatt how Bama has a priority board that doesn’t have more than 4 guys per position because they plan on getting their top targets no exceptions.

That’s his plan for Miami. No plan B,C,D guys anymore. He is going to bring in the top tier guys and be relentless with recruiting. Top 10 classes every year with possible top 5 maybe. That puts you on the same field as the top programs. We are a couple years away from even competing with the top teams but winning the coastal should be goal 1 and it should roll from there
Tbf, Manny didn't have plan B, C or D guys either!

Advertisement
Definitely posting to watch later at work. Reading what you guys are saying though got me hyped! lol

Couple thoughts
1. That was a soliloquy not an interview. Moss spoke for 18 minutes off the first question!
2. Moss has a future in public speaking or something where he is doing the talking. Crazy that someone that young can express himself that well for so long
3. Mario is a relentless recruiter. As the money between UM and the top programs is no longer disparate, the difference in recruting will be the talent of tyhe recruiter. Mario will win that battle more often than not.
4. Moss is very bright. He noted that UM is a small school and has a 16:1 student teacher ratio
5. He didn’t seem to care about the ocean or palm trees or the weather. This young man is coming to college to become a better football player and get his degree. If he develops physically its hard not to see him in the NFL as the maturity is there right now.

Maybe we finally have a. Staff that doesn’t spend their time on social media talking about weather reports as a way of recruiting

Advertisement
No player ever spoke this emphatically about diaz that’s for sure. You look at comments from even kayvon Thibodeaux from last night and you can tell the players love cristobal

Real recognize real.

I’m in sales and yes it’s about products but at the end of the day you have too truly believe in your heart what you are selling and it will shine through with the customer/recruit. Mario’s passion for the game, the kids and excellence is real. People feel that. It brings out emotion in others. Can’t wait to see what he builds at Miami

Saw a clip of Jimmy Johnson talking about the importance of having smart players. This young man is definitely that. Impressive decision making process and articulate. DL is definitely getting better, and I too feel better about Stewart but even more so I feel better about future elite players who coach will have more time to build a relationship with.

They're British.
28 Subtle British Traits That Are A Perfect Reflection Of Our Culture

Advertisement
Back