SIAP Moss and Mario's Recruiting layout

Advertisement
35 mins? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Cliff notes?

Cliff notes

erection GIF

Must watch for the recruit guru's. Mario showed Moss the layout of the Florida kids coming up in 23. Bruh this kid is sold and it tells u we about to clean up in sfla. Man I'm excited.....bruh I know Stewart's in the bag after this interview.

Great interview. Amazing remodeling job by Stock. The tile pattern in his cave is impressive af.

Advertisement
Mario talked last night in the fox stream with Klatt how Bama has a priority board that doesn’t have more than 4 guys per position because they plan on getting their top targets no exceptions.

That’s his plan for Miami. No plan B,C,D guys anymore. He is going to bring in the top tier guys and be relentless with recruiting. Top 10 classes every year with possible top 5 maybe. That puts you on the same field as the top programs. We are a couple years away from even competing with the top teams but winning the coastal should be goal 1 and it should roll from there
We already got a sneak peak at this when Mario came in and immediately started throwing kids overboard. (Carswell, Medlock and Ibieta). I know alot of posters loved Ibieta too and were upset to see him go but this is how Mario will be conducting business from now on so we better get use to it.

@GoGeta..my bro..RIP to the "Prop Joe Specials". My guy Mario told me to let you know your services are no longer needed. Lol. Jk.

Basically he was all set on USC (because of Riley and his teammates are there) but his coach begged him to give Mario a shot as he heard he is making some changes.

Never even considered Miami…I thought he seemed offended that we didn’t even offer him (😩 Mandy).

Mentioned Shemar Stewart and that the 23 class is loaded for Florida so look for him to be a an ambassador.

Moral of the story is don’t let Mario have the last visit.

We already got a sneak peak at this when Mario came in and immediately started throwing kids overboard. (Carswell, Medlock and Ibieta). I know alot of posters loved Ibieta too and were upset to see him go but this is how Mario will be conducting business from now on so we better get use to it.

@GoGeta..my bro..RIP to the "Prop Joe Specials". My guy Mario told me to let you know your services are no longer needed. Lol. Jk.
Alot of prop joe are guys he knows about super early that should blow up down the line

Advertisement
It is very important that your head coach also be your closer when it comes to recruiting. This is something that we have not had since JJ and Butch.
Manny, Coker, Shannan were terrible, the others were average at best. Finally we have someone that can sell the University and Miami Football, Mario's as
a closer is the best part of this hire.

Manny probably didn’t offer him because he thought he wouldn’t get him and Brevin Jordan apparently hates manny and would have poisoned the well with moss given their high school connection. Can’t blame him but glad we have someone who will compete for top guys.

Crazy he had zero interest in Miami and then weeks later commits all cause of Mario. Unreal!

And how was he never offered. What a compete clown show manny was
shocking when you consider he was from Gorman a place where we had one current player and one guy who just left for the NFL

Advertisement
We are gonna clean up Florida. The '23 class is insane. And we have alot of outa state prospects who want in.

My ‘23 Florida wish list:

-Mauigoa (OL)
-Innis (WR)
-Brown (WR)
-Tate (WR)
-Keeley (DL)
-Bain (DL)
-M’Pemba (ATH)
-Washington (ATH)
-Young (RB)
-Fletcher (RB)
-Bowles (LB)
-Harris (LB)
-Brown (LB)
-***an (S)

Rest of the recruits (QB, OL, CB, DL)…go national

Couple thoughts
1. That was a soliloquy not an interview. Moss spoke for 18 minutes off the first question!
2. Moss has a future in public speaking or something where he is doing the talking. Crazy that someone that young can express himself that well for so long
3. Mario is a relentless recruiter. As the money between UM and the top programs is no longer disparate, the difference in recruting will be the talent of tyhe recruiter. Mario will win that battle more often than not.
4. Moss is very bright. He noted that UM is a small school and has a 16:1 student teacher ratio
5. He didn’t seem to care about the ocean or palm trees or the weather. This young man is coming to college to become a better football player and get his degree. If he develops physically its hard not to see him in the NFL as the maturity is there right now.

Yup an Ole Miss can't get anyone.,...recruiting is separate from on field Bs. He will get kids no matter record that's what elite recruiters do.
I will not be shocked if we ended up with the #1
My ‘23 Florida wish list:

-Mauigoa (OL)
-Innis (WR)
-Brown (WR)
-Tate (WR)
-Keeley (DL)
-Bain (DL)
-M’Pemba (ATH)
-Washington (ATH)
-Young (RB)
-Fletcher (RB)
-Bowles (LB)
-Harris (LB)
-Brown (LB)
-***an (S)

Rest of the recruits (QB, OL, CB, DL)…go national
I need to do one of these as well. But for certain i want Hykeem at WR, McClain at CB and i think the DE from outwest , last name Wayne is ours. He loves the staff from their Oregon tenure.

Advertisement
I will not be shocked if we ended up with the #1

I need to do one of these as well. But for certain i want Hykeem at WR, McClain at CB and i think the DE from outwest , last name Wayne is ours. He loves the staff from their Oregon tenure.

I want McClain; just being that he’s from Lakeland…I automatically dismissed him. Lol.

Advertisement
Back