SIAP Moss and Mario's Recruiting layout

Advertisement
Have you ever watched a premier league game? Them hooligans make canenation look like choir boys. Blast that thing- they won’t even notice or better yet you may gain their respect.
I was stood in the middle of a bunch of tossers snorting coke in the toilets and smashing up the seats at Wigan last weekend - yes I'm well aware of what 'soccer' fans can be like.

That said, the stories my dad tells - darts / bricks being thrown at each other - it's all very tame now.

My bad they never felt good lmao.....first time for me the recruiting board is super fun. I could imagine if accurate services were around in the mid 90's. We would have the number one class yearly. We are going to know what it feels like to be bama and uga

Advertisement
My bad they never felt good lmao.....first time for me the recruiting board is super fun. I could imagine if accurate services were around in the mid 90's. We would have the number one class yearly. We are going to know what it feels like to be bama and uga
Mario has his work cut out and it won't be easy. His forte in recruiting plus talent development and to include hard work and discipline should result in W's.
And no more lame linemen on both sides of the ball will help tremendously.

It’s not as hopeless as you think. Lakeland High is a UFag feeder school, no doubt. The Lakeland Gators literally played their games on their practice field.

Most of the kids here grow up Nole fans. There is a strong Hurricane fan base in Polk County though. We just need recruiters to sell and cut the “ We want real Miami Hurricanes crap”.

Butch was hard up for some of my teammates back in the day, even signed one, but they all dnq’d.

Polk and the rest of central Florida ain’t some sort of no fly zone. If we want those guys, we just have to recruit them seriously. If Lance says the kid is interested, he is. There a lot of guys who like all the Florida teams. They will go to who recruits them the best.
The amount of Polk county kids that go to UF is ridiculous. Saw some video of a UF student listing the 4 kinds of kids that attend UF and one of the types was "from Polk county". Figured Ben Griffen set some deal up with the school to preferentially accept Polk kids.

Polk people don't hate on the Canes (some do), they just see it as a far away destination spot. Like miami is traveling to another country you put on your bucket list.

We definitely need to make a presence in polk.

Advertisement
Back