SIAP: Mizzou Players (supposedly) Refusing To Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the Miami Hurricanes have a lot of upset white men......I wonder why recruits would want to come play for

Such a racist fan base.....racism is everywhere not just in sec country....Remember the riots,harassment etc etc..

Last edited:
Advertisement
It seems the Miami Hurricanes have a lot of upset white men......I wonder why recruits would want to come play for

Such a racist fan base.....racism is everywhere not just in sec country
Where do you see racism?

Racism is hating a person for the color of their skin. Racism is not making a negative comment about kids acting stupid over nothing.

This country is going to **** because of the idiots coming up these days.

Racism was white men spraying black people with fire hoses.
Racism was white men letting dogs loose on black people
Racism was not allowing a human being to eat in the same spot as white people.

Thats racism.

So you don't think we have fans that don't like blacks & fans who dislike whites...yes we do...just ask Jacory Harris

As far getting hosed,eaten up by dogs or not allowing blacks to eat at certain places...

The police is killing people now so why hose them or sick a dog them when you can shoot them

By law restaurants has to serve people of all ethnic groups trust me if they didn't have follow laws nothing would have changed

so go ahead & think racism is only white men with a fire hose or blacks getting denied the right to eat or getting eating up by dogs

It's more than that.....stay in denial...because it's here & never went nowhere....

The heckler's veto is no way to solve a problem.

So you don't think we have fans that don't like blacks & fans who dislike whites...yes we do...just ask Jacory Harris

As far getting hosed,eaten up by dogs or not allowing blacks to eat at certain places...

The police is killing people now so why hose them or sick a dog them when you can shoot them

By law restaurants has to serve people of all ethnic groups trust me if they didn't have follow laws nothing would have changed

so go ahead & think racism is only white men with a fire hose or blacks getting denied the right to eat or getting eating up by dogs

It's more than that.....stay in denial...because it's here & never went nowhere....

This...

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2361114 said:

Where do you see racism?

Racism is hating a person for the color of their skin. Racism is not making a negative comment about kids acting stupid over nothing.

Thats racism.

Racism is also making stupid comments about black men chasing white women (how outrageous!).

I don't get why they want the President to resign?
A kid is going on hunger strike until he does. Damm that is some serious stuff. Almost terroristic in nature.

I like crossover better when he just talks about sports....can we keep this **** in the WEZ please?

This thread showed me that Canes fans are as racist as those SEC fans.

Worst fan base in CFB.

Advertisement

You realize more white people are killed by cops per year then black people dont you?.......

crossover22[]_[];2361114 said:

Where do you see racism?

Thats racism.

Racism is also making stupid comments about black men chasing white women (how outrageous!).

Yea thats racist. Considering it was said on the movie barbershop.

crossover22[]_[];2361163 said:

You realize more white people are killed by cops per year then black people dont you?.......

Do you realize it more whites than blacks so on pure numbers it should be that way....

crossover22[]_[];2361107 said:
Where is al sharpron when you need him.

Probably chasing white women with jesse jackson.

You mad Jesse and Al runnin a train on your moms.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2361163 said:

Do you realize it more whites than blacks so on pure numbers it should be that way....

Do what?

So how the **** are police racist if they kill 3 white people to every 1 black person.

I absolutely hate HATE hate racism. I live in the south. I know REAL racists. That hate blacks and hispanics because of their skin color.

End this thread already..id rather go back to *****ing about having the slowest linebackers on the field weve ever had.... Mike SMith and Trent Harris

End this thread already..id rather go back to *****ing about having the slowest linebackers on the field weve ever had.... Mike SMith and Trent Harris

Ill stop. Im sick of the liberal agenda in this country so i get heated.

Advertisement
Trustty Trent make plays at times though man

People need to stop equivocating Miami NOW to Miami 40 years ago and the South NOW. Yes, we're all aware of the riots. You also have to be aware that no major American city has changed more since then too. Yeah, one can say racism exists everywhere but saying that you'll find it in blatant and old school southern form if you drive 15 minutes off of UM's campus vs 15 mins off of any SEC school's campus is a joke and usually has to revert to arguments involving "silent racism" and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back