SIAP, Lane & Q. Wilson "package deal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are reading way too much into this.

Lane is just doing this as a ploy to help Wilson pick up more offers.

Them playing together will have zero effect on which school either of them picks. It's only July stop overreacting to everything
How many more **** offers can Wilson get?

Advertisement
Why do people still ask about South Florida kids and what their deal is?

Seriously?

What more do you need to know?

A better question right now is why are our fans obsessed with every single south Florida football player? ******* people still act like they don't play ball across the country.

Why do people still ask about South Florida kids and what their deal is?

Seriously?

What more do you need to know?

A better question right now is why are our fans obsessed with every single south Florida football player? ******* people still act like they don't play ball across the country.

From all the **** getting spewed by Quincy the last couple months I'm starting to wonder if attitude isn't a big part of the reason he doesn't have an offer. He sure comes across as a douchy prima donna. Starting to consider him more of a bullet dodged than a miss.

Btw, Chad will probably go whine on twitter again about how uninformed fans on message boards push kids away....to that a massive **** off.

This thread might as well get locked up with the direction it's going to be headed

Advertisement
This thread might as well get locked up with the direction it's going to be headed

You knew it was coming some of these guys can't help themselves. Don't worry when we land Dixon soon he will have 2 page thread on him saying thanks. When Lane commits to UF or Bama we will have 10 page thread on that when we all knew for months he was heading elsewhere..

I'm not a fan of bashing kids, but Wilson has really crossed the line. If you've seen what he's been tweeting the last few months you know what I'm talking about.

Y'all are reading way too much into this.

Lane is just doing this as a ploy to help Wilson pick up more offers.

Them playing together will have zero effect on which school either of them picks. It's only July stop overreacting to everything
How many more **** offers can Wilson get?

we know he wants to be a gator but there are 3 player in front of him, maybe 4 with jackson. and i dont buy the whole ermon to ohio state thing

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of bashing kids, but Wilson has really crossed the line. If you've seen what he's been tweeting the last few months you know what I'm talking about.

Dont follow him on twitter and you wont even know it.

Dont follow him on twitter and you wont even know it.

I don't....doesn't mean people to make whole threads about it on every cane message board. Thanks for the advice though.

Who cares!!! Wish the Mods would lock these threads before they are allowed to be 4+ threads about nonsense. Stop giving these clowns the attention they crave. If they not showing interest in the []_[], why should []_[]!!!

Last edited:
Can't wait till these kids start their senior year and get away from their SFE boys. Might be the best thing for UM from a recruiting stand point since we don't currently have any SFE kids from the 2014 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back