SIAP - Dan Morgan moving on up

Advertisement
Morgan without a Doubt in my mind was a better LBer than Ray at UM....Of course Pro's are another story....but in College Dan hands down...Most Decorated LBer as well...
they made Pro Bowls, won and played in Super Bowls, etc, after winning national titles at Miami. All three seem to be doing very well now after their careers. Loved the Bermuda Triangle. I remember when All-Sports(as it was called then) sold autographs photos of the trio, mine is a fixture in my office
What's Allsports called now? Did not know it changed its name. Have not been down there in many years.

Advertisement
What's Allsports called now? Did not know it changed its name. Have not been down there in many years.
@TheMatador Called AllCanes....I don't go in often....Started going there in the Mid 80s...but now its a shell of what it was...The Bookstore on Campus...or CanesWear in Davie have MUCH better selections....

Advertisement
Imagine Rohan at 6’2, 230 instead of 5’8, 200. Playing with Ray....
All I remember like it was yesterday, was the Sound of Nate's hits at Greentree in 99....You could actually feel them from 50yds away...Dude practiced and hit in practice like it was a NC game....

@dsddcane has a plethora of Nate Webster stories compared to me...Dude was a Bomb waiting to go off....he was only 6'0 235-240...but Jesus would he stick you....

Advertisement
As much as I Love Michael Barrow...if Nate would've Hit Vanover the same exact play as when Barrow hit him...they'd have taken Vanover off the field on a stretcher....

It wasn't so much as Nate being a Hard hitter (he certainly was)...but it was his intensity during practices and games....He was a Loose Cannon for sure...Gave Zero F-s if you were a Starting RB or not, in practice...Come through that hole nonchalant if you wanted to.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back