SIAP - Dan Morgan moving on up

D

deleted1998

Since it is behind a paywall I'll only post a snippet. Pretty cool to see him doing big things after his career was cut short. He's the director of player personnel for the Bills. Maybe one day he can be a GM.

"Morgan’s discipline has been on full display since the minute he walked in the door. No, he’s not taking practice reps anymore, but Morgan’s routine is meticulous. He’s up at 5 a.m. to get a workout in at a local gym. He’s at the facility by 6:30 a.m. and watching film half an hour later.

“I watch tape from 7 o’clock in the morning until 8 o’clock at night,” Morgan said. “It’s not glamorous, but it’s something that I love to do. It was pretty easy for me to get back into it. I’ve never been scared to work and that was the one thing I knew with this job was that the hours were going to be long and I was going to have to put in a lot of work. I was completely fine with that.”

Those hours aren’t an exaggeration, either, Beane points out.

“He loves ball,” Beane said. “He likes talking ball. If I go back (into the office), I guarantee he has the film on.”"

Advertisement
Since it is behind a paywall I'll only post a snippet. Pretty cool to see him doing big things after his career was cut short. He's the director of player personnel for the Bills. Maybe one day he can be a GM.

Probably explains how the Bills got Dorsey the Gawd there as QB Coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Those gray gloves look so clean with that jersey.

Advertisement
Back