SIAP - Dan Morgan moving on up

Advertisement
He was an animal, a machine, in that game. One of the best performances at any position in a Super Bowl. And I've seen almost all of them. And then some.
Im a Panthers fan. That might have been the best performance i ever watched from a Panthers player. It sucked that he kept getting concussions. He was so good.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes of all time. The dude was a tackling machine. Doubt his record at the U will ever fall do to 3 and outs. Now I’ve got to go watch some Dan Morgan flashbacks!

One of my favorite non Gator players is Dan Morgan.

Only thing that stopped in the NFL was injuries

Dan Morgan was great, you're right, too bad the injuries cut his career short. Glad you liked him.

Now ***** off, ****.
Yeah, I'll be that guy. ***** off and ***** the Turds.
309495.jpg

Crazy to think he was not the best MLB we've ever had.

Although Ray is #1, Dan is just a half step behind him. He owned the middle of the field playing for us.

Advertisement
Crazy to think he was not the best MLB we've ever had.

Although Ray is #1, Dan is just a half step behind him. He owned the middle of the field playing for us.
Barrow and Armstead together were the most vicious combo hands down. I’m not sure Ray was better at UM than Morgan or Vilma. Ray was unfortunate not to have the same talent around him as the other greats.

Favorite Canes in no particular order...Stephen McGuire, Gore, 26, T Mack, Dre, Rusty, Hester, Winslow, Berrios, Calais, and Rohan.
Morgan was a great UM LB. I’m not sure anyone was better while at UM ever.

Morgan is one of my all-time favorites, had arguably one of the most dominant defensive seasons in history. Guy was a beast.

Advertisement
He would run through anybody with the ball. Him, Ray and Vilma were some of the fastest and hardest hitting LB's in Cane History.
True. But you can't mention or history and fast physical linebackers without mentioning the triangle first and foremost. Any one of them is in that talk.

True. But you can't mention or history and fast physical linebackers without mentioning the triangle first and foremost. Any one of them is in that talk.

This but I would only include Jessie and darrin over Vilma. Plus guys like Campbell (RIP), Clark, DJW, et al were faster than Vilma imo.

Advertisement
Doesn’t he have something crazy like 500+ career tackles the record here? Whatta fcukin animal! Fcukin crazy
Ran into him one time at the Grove. Even in a party setting. Dude's eyes said "all business". Quite an impression.

Advertisement
Back