SIAP - Dan Morgan moving on up

Advertisement
SeanTay was 6'3 230 as a Safety....Nate wasn't a Large LBer....I can name a bunch of UM LBers that were bigger than Nate...but couldn't stick like him...

All respect bro...I’m 6’3 and was was a roided out 265. More naturally about 225-230. I know what it’s like to carry that weight but never at that speed or athleticism. Just made me laugh to think of “only” 6 ft and 240 with the ability to move like that.

All respect bro...I’m 6’3 and was was a roided out 265. More naturally about 225-230. I know what it’s like to carry that weight but never at that speed or athleticism. Just made me laugh to think of “only” 6 ft and 240 with the ability to move like that.
Not a single player on UM from 98-2000 would get up in Nates Face...including DLmen...i'm Dead serious..

Advertisement
Advertisement
And...Rohan is one of my favorite all-time Canes. Top 5. One reason is he’s Bob Marley’s son - perfect Cane. And he was a ferocious player, despite being too small for OLB.

I remember reading article about him during his playing days. As one of eight recognized Marley heirs, he earned $300K a year from his father’s estate. Not sure if this amount was true or not. If true, I hope he picked up a few tabs when the boys went out on the town.

Last edited:
I can’t rmemeber any faster. The Houston head coach commented after we destroyed their high scoring offense that he knew they were in trouble when one of our LBs covered their faster wideout on a fly pattern. It was Smih.
Ah Yes...The Klingler game...of course CaneinOrlando gets Pneumonia 2 days before game and misses it....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ray Lewis is the goat but Morgan is the best LB I ever seen at Miami. He was ALWAYS around the ball and making plays.

I have a Pic of Morgan at UM around the time of his arrival in the weight room, but still looking for it....1st time I saw him I was like wtf??....Lol....you just never know.....

Advertisement
Back