(SIAP) Chuck Todd hurting the program and recruiting

@chucktodd: As a Miami fan, is it fair to note Ohio State had similar cloud over program when Urban took over that Miami had 3 years ago? #notanexcuse

@dwallbank: @chucktodd OSU has certain advantages Miami doesn't. A good stadium in a useful part of town, for example.

@chucktodd: @dwallbank but Miami has the talent in their backyard. Bet urban would trade that

@dwallbank: @chucktodd I don't think he would. You can hop on a plane to get talent -- & OSU a national brand -- but you can't replicate the Orange Bowl

:stephenahand: at dwallbank.

Advertisement
Ohio St. waited 3 years to get an NCAA ruling like Miami did? That's news to me.

Also OSU has vastly superior budgets, Alumni, resources etc... AND had better overall talent. They were ranked top 5 how many times in the preceding 5 years before Meyer took over? The comparison is a joke.

None of that says Golden is good or should be here, but let's not compare apples to oranges.

Ohio St. waited 3 years to get an NCAA ruling like Miami did? That's news to me.

Also OSU has vastly superior budgets, Alumni, resources etc... AND had better overall talent. They were ranked top 5 how many times in the preceding 5 years before Meyer took over? The comparison is a joke.

None of that says Golden is good or should be here, but let's not compare apples to oranges.

This post is a joke, good try Kelly!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421210723.221337.jpg

Advertisement
How about USC? How about PSU?

It is ***ing us you potatoes, we just suck because our Admin and BOT are content, like ALbort, with the status quo.

Also OSU has (1)vastly superior budgets, (2)Alumni, (3)resources etc... AND (4)had better overall talent. They were ranked top 5 how many times in the preceding 5 years before Meyer took over? The comparison is a joke.

Yes, the comparison is a joke, because:
(1) That's why we do not make adjustment second half
(2) Is the reason why our defensive scheme suck and we don't tailor the scheme to the talent we have.
(3) Exactly why we lose to inferior teams
(4) Do you guys seriously want AG to win a NC with this less inferior talent than what OSU has?

Unbelievable.

This isn't going to hurt recruiting, but tweeting at and sending Facebook messages/posts to recruits saying the program is garbage, telling them not to come here, telling them half the team wants to transfer certainly does.

Advertisement
This isn't going to hurt recruiting, but tweeting at and sending Facebook messages/posts to recruits saying the program is garbage, telling them not to come here, telling them half the team wants to transfer certainly does.

Then go out there and be nice to recruits. Spread the potato, go out and be kind!

ADAP

Then go out there and be nice to recruits. Spread the potato, go out and be kind!

ADAP

Or just don't be a grown man who writes to teenage boys on the internet, good or bad.

ADAP

Or just don't be a grown man who writes to teenage boys on the internet, good or bad.

Or be a grown man who has a shred of accountability.

You porst failed to mention ANYTHING about the REAL issue. We just went 6-7; are you aware or is the tin foil too tight?

ADAP

You porst failed to mention ANYTHING about the REAL issue. We just went 6-7; are you aware or is the tin foil too tight?

If you think grown men tweeting at recruits isn't a problem, you're even dumber than I thought.

Advertisement
Those mean fans...shame on them

"That number is real low. It should be higher," Smith said. "But it is what it is. I work for Miami Central, not the University of Miami. In order for Miami to get back to where we were we've got to keep these local kids home. They've tried. It's not for a lack of effort. From the staff on down, the head coach, coordinators, assistant coaches, they're doing a **** of a job trying. But to get over the hump you've got to win those big games.

ADAP

If you think grown men tweeting at recruits isn't a problem, you're even dumber than I thought.

Did I say it was beneficial? I'm concerned with the real and not the trivial. So listen potato, do you believe the issue is the fans or the actual results on the field?

Here is a quote...

"That number is real low. It should be higher," Smith said. "But it is what it is. I work for Miami Central, not the University of Miami. In order for Miami to get back to where we were we've got to keep these local kids home. They've tried. It's not for a lack of effort. From the staff on down, the head coach, coordinators, assistant coaches, they're doing a **** of a job trying. But to get over the hump you've got to win those big games.

It will only get worse, ALbortion will continue to sink this program into the chitter. Keep thinking Being Mean on Twitter is going to make a real difference.

ADAP

Did I say it was beneficial? I'm concerned with the real and not the trivial. So listen potato, you believe the issue is the fans and not the actual results on the field?

Here is a quote...

It will only get worse, ALbortion will continue to sink this program into the chitter. Keep thinking Being Mean on Twitter is going to make a real difference.

Or, maybe, just maybe, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

And since you don't know what that means, I've gone ahead and done the leg work for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mutually+exclusive+

Advertisement

Did I say it was beneficial? I'm concerned with the real and not the trivial. So listen potato, you believe the issue is the fans and not the actual results on the field?

Here is a quote...

And since you don't know what that means, I've gone ahead and done the leg work for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mutually+exclusive+

Like I said, I'm concerned with the real and not the trivial.

Here is a quote...
"That number is real low. It should be higher," Smith said. "But it is what it is. I work for Miami Central, not the University of Miami. In order for Miami to get back to where we were we've got to keep these local kids home. They've tried. It's not for a lack of effort. From the staff on down, the head coach, coordinators, assistant coaches, they're doing a **** of a job trying. But to get over the hump you've got to win those big games."

Your thoughts?

Instead of arguing, go be nice on twitter to Roland Smith and recruits' parents. See how far you will get. All you need is love?

Here is a quote...

Here is a quote...
"That number is real low. It should be higher," Smith said. "But it is what it is. I work for Miami Central, not the University of Miami. In order for Miami to get back to where we were we've got to keep these local kids home. They've tried. It's not for a lack of effort. From the staff on down, the head coach, coordinators, assistant coaches, they're doing a **** of a job trying. But to get over the hump you've got to win those big games."

Your thoughts?

Instead of arguing, go be nice on twitter to Roland Smith and recruits' parents. See how far you will get. All you need is love?

We've got to keep Miami kids home, so lets as a fanbase go onto social media and tell kids like Jordan Scarlett that the program sucks, the team wants to transfer ect., ect.

That'll help right?

Here is a quote...

Here is a quote...

Your thoughts?

We've got to keep Miami kids home, so lets as a fanbase go onto social media and tell kids like Jordan Scarlett that the program sucks, the team wants to transfer ect., ect.

That'll help right?

I'm not a social media person, so go begin the fight against the meanies.

Make sure you bring up the track record of Al Golden and how they should ignore it.

Here is a quote...

Here is a quote...

Your thoughts?

That'll help right?

I'm not a social media person, so go begin the fight against the meanies.

Make sure you bring up the track record of Al Golden and how they should ignore it.

Tell kids that the program sucks, wonder why recruits go elsewhere, post quotes from coaches wondering why Miami kids aren't staying home.

You're our resident MENSA member.

Advertisement
Back