SIAP: Browns Moving Duke to WR?

Advertisement
I'd actually say this is a good move (especially for Duke's long-term career prospects) but I question almost anything this organization does.

Browns may make Duke Johnson their No. 1 slot receiver | ProFootballTalk

Yeah I agree it should be a good move. Even though he had around the same yardage as his rookie year rushing the ball, he improving his rushing yards per carry by 1.3 yards to an elite 4.9 yards per carry. Duke is one of the elite receiving backs in the league as well. He's on his way to having a good career in the league

I'd actually say this is a good move (especially for Duke's long-term career prospects) but I question almost anything this organization does.

Browns may make Duke Johnson their No. 1 slot receiver | ProFootballTalk

What would be better is them moving Duke out of Cleveland. Let him go to a team where he can actually be used properly. Dude avg. dang near 5 yards per carry and limited his role. Even Earl Thomas said Duke had one of the best stiff arms he ever seen. Get Duke and Njoku out of that putrid place.

Advertisement
Hate the Patriots (I'm unfortunately a Phins fan) - but imagine Duke Jonhson in the Patriots offense

Advertisement
Doesn't matter, the Browns will find a way to fck it up. I'm pulling for Duke, but I have to think his only real shot is to get the **** off that team.

Hue Jackson is one of the best offensive coaches in all of football. I trust his judgment on doing what's best for duke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always thought Duke could play WR - has good hands.

He was already basically a receiver for them last year.

Advertisement
Back