SIAP — ACC Might Scrap Divisions?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't mind it at all. As long as they keep our rivalry with FSU, who cares. If we get right, I think it favors us. 2 spots open instead of 1 per division, I'm down with it.
They mentioned that they were considering a model where each team would have three permanent opponents, so FSU would definitely be one of our three. I’m guessing Virginia Tech would be another. Not sure on the third.

Advertisement
Basically I see it as another way to prevent us from having a really good run in the championship. The acc offices probably envision nc state vs clemson on an annual basis. Divisions could and should benefit us more.
I agree that it would be easier for us, but it has never sat right with me that geography determines who is in each division. That just seems crazy. I think we would be just fine with Mario leading us. I do, however, understand the reservations of some.

Advertisement
They mentioned that they were considering a model where each team would have three permanent opponents, so FSU would definitely be one of our three. I’m guessing Virginia Tech would be another. Not sure on the third.
Historically, should it be Syracuse?

ACC about to make Miami and FSU’s lives miserable. They hate the Florida teams.

I agree that it would be easier for us, but it has never sat right with me that geography determines who is in each division. That just seems crazy. I think we would be just fine with Mario leading us. I do, however, understand the reservations of some.

I can dig what you're saying.

Advertisement
Back