Shut Up!

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anyone talking about Perry being 13-32 needs to shut up now! RS Freshman, 2nd start & against our biggest rival who was playing in their championship.

How dare you say if Malik did that we’d go crazy? You are **** right. 5th year Senior with 0 upside!

Don’t forget the 4 TD passes that all required anticipation & touch. Something that Malik lacks. You think Richt trusts Malik to complete those 4th down passes? How many fades has Malik failed to connect on with an uncatchable ball?

I don’t get you guys. There is plenty for you negative nancy’s to complain about. The o line is hit or miss, our kicking game is horrible, kick coverage is horrible & if we get a good return we are all expecting a flag. So no I don’t have my Cane Shades on, I see the bad. I just refuse to talk bad about our QB who will continue to grow & get better. Perry made the plays when they counted & did not throw an INT. You take the mistakes from this kid because he’s far from a finished product but you gotta love the potential & skills that he brings to the table.

Perry has started 2 games & he’s tied for 2nd in TD passes by ACC QBs. Put that in yo pipe & smoke it.
1538931780123.jpeg

Advertisement
In rivalry games, stats doesn’t matter. It’s about getting the W no matter how pretty or ugly it is. At first I thought Perry was a little shook in the first half. But he come back the 2nd half and got the job done. Proud of him.

He will get better as the season goes on.

That should be a scary thought for the rest of the ACC.

Malik was 19-44 last year.

Kid is going to go 4-0 against FSU, I could care less what his completion percentage was this year.

Advertisement
I don't hear too many people complaining about that stat line period let alone one with zero ints.

There were absolutely a few drops in there too. And Perry absolutely missed a few wide open guys too (imagine Jeff Thomas' stats if we actually hit him each time he was all by himself 20 yds downfield?!). But this is more a source of optimism for when the offense actually does start clicking on all cylinders

On top of that i think there was 4 or 5? Drops from Cager. And when that happens in the first half when you try to get in rhythm that just f’s everything up. He did throw a few bad balls too though. I give no blame to Perry though. Just hope he continues to progress and mature

Y'all forgetting the pressure he was under throughout the game because of the ' suspect ' O-line! Just check how many times that ' hot shot " Clemson QB has been sacked in contrast to Perry ( FOUR TIMES which means Clemson has a strong offensive line. ).

I know someone mentioned it but zero ints and the fumble wasn’t his fault. St. Louis got *****ed again. His worst decision on a throw was probably the screen to Thomas that got knocked down by Burns. If that gets through I think the route gets jumped and it’s a pick 6. Other than that there were drops and he missed on some throws that would have gone for nice gains. He will get better as the season goes on.

Advertisement
Forget how many tds he has after starting two games. Look at the attempts and completions numbers. If he had the same numbers as the other qbs on that list he would be way out in first on that list.

Advertisement
The most impressive thing to me was that he made some incredible throws after being down 20. He could have gone into panic mode, but he didn’t.

When was the last time a Miami QB threw for 4 TDs against FSU?? It’s probably been over 20 years.

1. Breathe
2. One can credit Perry, for among other things, no picks - and still point out that he missed some people, needs to work on progressions, etc.
3. Reasonably expecting an inexperienced QB to struggle some does not mean he played better than Rosier would have. We'll never know and it doesn't matter.
4. Saying Rosier might have played better does not mean we should have started Rosier, or that we shouldn't roll with Perry going forward.

Advertisement
What’s with the Malik hate still? Richt didn’t trust him to make throws? Did you miss the 3rd down dagger against FSU last season when the safe play would have been a quick out and a FG?

How about the 4th down throw against GA Tech?

There’s just no need to continue to tear down Rosier in order to lift Perry up. He won the job. Give it a rest. He’s handling his demotion like a man and doing everything he can to still help make Perry and the team better.

Perry was absolutely shook in the first half yesterday behind our sorry *** o-line, throwing wild passes all over the place, and any fool who still thinks we would have beaten LSU with him should have to look no further.

I would not have been surprised on bit to have seen 12 trot out there to begin the 2nd half yesterday. Disappointed? Yes, but not surprised. Kudos to Richt for sticking with the kid and allowing him to redeem himself for an abysmal first half.

Rosier and Perry both came from behind to beat fsu and broke negative streak. Nice to have two QBs who beat those smucks.

Perry didn’t get any help from the play caller yesterday, a bunch of unnecessary hits. He missed some throws early but the hits started bothering him.

He showed alot of toughness , and made a throw for the ages to 4.Aaron Rodgers might not make that throw up the right seam.

My only knocks are he doesn’t pull the ball on the some reads , the de’s are crashing down. His deep ball needs work and he’s a little carefree with the ball in the pocket.

All of those can get fixed , I’m actually pumped to watch him improve. He has all the talent in the world and he showed he has big balls to go with it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back