Shut Up!

Advertisement
What’s with the Malik hate still? Richt didn’t trust him to make throws? Did you miss the 3rd down dagger against FSU last season when the safe play would have been a quick out and a FG?

How about the 4th down throw against GA Tech?

There’s just no need to continue to tear down Rosier in order to lift Perry up. He won the job. Give it a rest. He’s handling his demotion like a man and doing everything he can to still help make Perry and the team better.

Perry was absolutely shook in the first half yesterday behind our sorry *** o-line, throwing wild passes all over the place, and any fool who still thinks we would have beaten LSU with him should have to look no further.

I would not have been surprised on bit to have seen 12 trot out there to begin the 2nd half yesterday. Disappointed? Yes, but not surprised. Kudos to Richt for sticking with the kid and allowing him to redeem himself for an abysmal first half.

This was for the Rosier fan club. I have nothing against Rosier & I thank him for what he did. At the end of the day I want what’s best for the team & right now that’s Perry. I’m not ok with people trying to compare his numbers & say if a 5th year SR did it, we’d be mad.

That pass he threw to JT in double coverage let me no all I needed to no about him

He a baller

Tight windows

Advertisement
This was for the Rosier fan club. I have nothing against Rosier & I thank him for what he did. At the end of the day I want what’s best for the team & right now that’s Perry. I’m not ok with people trying to compare his numbers & say if a 5th year SR did it, we’d be mad.
Bad QB play is bad QB play. Doesn’t matter if it comes from a 5th year Sr or a walk-on Freshman. The game doesn’t grade QBs on a curb no matter how much fans want to. If the QB plays bad, you lose 99% of the time.

Win or lose, Malik would be getting reamed for a 13-32 outing. He’d be getting reamed for basically not showing up in the first half. Nobody would have been talking about pressure or drops.

The kid played a bad half of football and then turned it around when it counted most to get us the W. Making excuses discredits what he accomplished yesterday.

Anyone talking about Perry being 13-32 needs to shut up now! RS Freshman, 2nd start & against our biggest rival who was playing in their championship.

How dare you say if Malik did that we’d go crazy? You are **** right. 5th year Senior with 0 upside!

Don’t forget the 4 TD passes that all required anticipation & touch. Something that Malik lacks. You think Richt trusts Malik to complete those 4th down passes? How many fades has Malik failed to connect on with an uncatchable ball?

I don’t get you guys. There is plenty for you negative nancy’s to complain about. The o line is hit or miss, our kicking game is horrible, kick coverage is horrible & if we get a good return we are all expecting a flag. So no I don’t have my Cane Shades on, I see the bad. I just refuse to talk bad about our QB who will continue to grow & get better. Perry made the plays when they counted & did not throw an INT. You take the mistakes from this kid because he’s far from a finished product but you gotta love the potential & skills that he brings to the table.

Perry has started 2 games & he’s tied for 2nd in TD passes by ACC QBs. Put that in yo pipe & smoke it.
View attachment 65837
Excellent post!!!

And Perry was only shook in the first half because Richt was. When the playbook opened up, Kosi blossomed again.

Kosi is better than Rosier, mistakes and all. Kosi gives us the best chance to win, case closed.

Advertisement
Quarterback development is a result of good coaching.........there is a reason Rosier did not improve

To those on that game day discussion board need to shut up as well.the ones calling for cmr to get fired.hope they ate plenty of crow last night.sorry fans turning on our team like that.canes don't need fans like that.

Quarterback development is a result of good coaching.........there is a reason Rosier did not improve
Bet you you could get the best qb coach guru in the world and let him spend 6 months with rosier and he wouldn't improve much.rosier has plenty of game experience so you can't blame it on that or coaching.notice Perry did fine yesterday and he's had little over a year with our coaches rosier had three and no progress sometimes it's the player not the coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back