SHOW YOURSELVES

But on the oline would u not agree it takes more than 2 classes to get that situation fixed? As far as the JUCO route for olineman say hello to jahir Jones. That’s a crap chute. But changed do need to be made on the offensive side of the ball

“crap chute” lmfao.

is this guy a russian bot?

Advertisement
“But changed do need to be made on the offensive side of the ball”

So you admit the Richt has made bad decisions on the offensive side of the ball?
As far as Jones goes...so because one guy sucks you don’t look at that option again??? How about you make a good evaluation
Juco is not a hot bed for oline recruitment. Most those kids take just as long to develop as HS kids. If you want to be shortdided and put it all on richt as far as guys getting whipped up front it’s your opinion that’s fine.

Juco is not a hot bed for oline recruitment. Most those kids take just as long to develop as HS kids. If you want to be shortdided and put it all on richt as far as guys getting whipped up front it’s your opinion that’s fine.

Fair enough.
If you want to absolve Richt of any responsibility for anything ever that’s your prerogative.

Advertisement
Fair enough.
If you want to absolve Richt of any responsibility for anything ever that’s your prerogative.
Ok ok you changed my mind. Mark Richt has to go!! Let’s go get a new coach who can make Jones, guthier, St. Louis and a true fresh All Conference. Who can get perry to take the game seriously...we need a new HC ASAP he is single handidly running this program that has dominated the last previous decade without him

Ok ok you changed my mind. Mark Richt has to go!! Let’s go get a new coach who can make Jones, guthier, St. Louis and a true fresh All Conference. Who can get perry to take the game seriously...we need a new HC ASAP he is single handidly running this program that has dominated the last previous decade without him

You changed my mind a HC in year three is not responsible for what players are on the team or how they play...what can he do his hands are tied....he inherited this entire roster and coaching staff.

Advertisement
You changed my mind a HC in year three is not responsible for what players are on the team or how they play...what can he do his hands are tied....he inherited this entire roster and coaching staff.
I’m glad we can come to mutual agreement

Advertisement
Back