SHOW YOURSELVES

I can't be mad at the kid. He loves the :neonu: as much as the rest of us.

He's just fvckin dumb.
It's not The U that he loves, it's Richt.

That's the problem with these delusional Cult members, they're Richt fans not Miami fans.

Advertisement
Was missing cause I was out last night lol..have whole life other than a message board..but **** we need a QB, a oline..same thing I’ve been saying. I see some former players are on social media bashing the program again (warren sapp). It’s their right. Not a good look tho. Next year as it always has been for me is the “show me” year. That 4-5 year benchmark is truly the measure. Hopefully we win out. With the lack of QB and oline play it’s unlikely. Those problems remain the same. I hope this staff looks the in the grad transfer market for a mature QB (Hurd &bryant) Cause I don’t trust perry yet. With that said put 5 back there and see what u have. 12 it what he is and with this depleted WR core rn it’s not good enough.

I hope this staff looks In mirror and is honest about their failures.
Also how come Richt wasn’t in the “mature QB” market last off-season?
QB situation is not a great surprise.

also need some real coaching...
You can’t praise a coach for 2 years then jump ship when it’s glaring what the problems on this team are. No offense works with this OLINE they are trash. It’s just that simple for us RN. You lose KC and darling who weren’t great but were above average acc caliber guys. Mahoney has been ***. Guthier has been ***. St. Louis is terrible. And scaife is a fresh who struggles. Donaldson has been the only solid player..if you want to just say it’s all MR that narrow minded. But aye u can cause he’s the top dawg. But this season and especially the last two is all on that oline. The turning point of last nights game a sack pick where nobody on the right side picked up the edge rusher just mental breakdown . The lack of a running game for our backs. That’s where Mark needs to find the answer going into next season.

I hope this staff looks In mirror and is honest about their failures.
Also how come Richt wasn’t in the “mature QB” market last off-season?
QB situation is not a great surprise.
I dont think foresaw our situation being this bad upfront, Perry being a knucklehead so therefore he thought he can get by with 12. Many here thought if perry got his chance he’d ball. Didn’t happen. So now your left with 12 who is what he is. And behind that olines it’s a nightmare. Think about this Homer last year was what the 2nd best back behind Dillon in the acc to most. He’s average behind this group. Not to mention the lack of maturity at WR with 82 gone who was your best offensive player coming in

Advertisement
305to954 remains dug in.

Bro you just named like 5 areas of the team that are bad. Its YEAR THREE. When two of the three units (offense and specials) are completely dysfunctional, and you are inconsistent on the third unit, then you are a failure as a HC.

I dont think foresaw our situation being this bad upfront, Perry being a knucklehead so therefore he thought he can get by with 12. Many here thought if perry got his chance he’d ball. Didn’t happen. So now your left with 12 who is what he is. And behind that olines it’s a nightmare. Think about this Homer last year was what the 2nd best back behind Dillon in the acc to most. He’s average behind this group. Not to mention the lack of maturity at WR with 82 gone who was your best offensive player coming in

So he misjudged the situation and didn’t correctly prepare for the situations at QB and OL. Got it.

305to954 remains dug in.

Bro you just named like 5 areas of the team that are bad. Its YEAR THREE. When two of the three units (offense and specials) are completely dysfunctional, and you are inconsistent on the third unit, then you are a failure as a HC.

It's all about the players, never about the guys who bring them in or corch them

Advertisement
So he misjudged the situation and didn’t correctly prepare for the situations at QB and OL. Got it.
Show me a offensive of system that works with terrible oline play..if you want to put the fact of guys not being able to block average ACC D-Lines on the coach overall ok

Show me a offensive of system that works with terrible oline play..if you want to put the fact of guys not being able to block average ACC D-Lines on the coach overall ok

RICHT GETS TO PICK WHO COACHES THE PLAYERS AND WHAT PLAYERS ARE HERE.

You act like Richt isnt responsible for the OL. Just ******* stop bro its bizarre how infatuated you are.

Advertisement

Yeah I think that in year 3 I am going to put the performance of the OL on the OL coach and the HC pretending to still be a good OC.
The situation at OL is bad...so why wasn’t Richt looking for Juco OL this last off-season??
It’s cause and effect. He has misjudged these personal situations and as a result he has not recruited or evaluated his position coaches properly these last THREE years!

Last edited:
RICHT GETS TO PICK WHO COACHES THE PLAYERS AND WHAT PLAYERS ARE HERE.

You act like Richt isnt responsible for the OL. Just ******* stop bro its bizarre how infatuated you are.
you emotional asf all them caps lol..it’s literally year 3. MR 1st full class are RS Fresh and Soph. So no when it comes to the oline it takes more than 2 years to get those guys ready. As far as oline recruiting it’s been good as far as the prospects. He’s working with what he was left with. QB if u guys want to consider perry the football Jesus who most were pulling for a bust this early and put that on MR as a missed evaluation, that’s u..I’m just pointing out what I see wrong with this team. Guys not getting the job done upfront

Advertisement
You can’t praise a coach for 2 years then jump ship when it’s glaring what the problems on this team are. No offense works with this OLINE they are trash. It’s just that simple for us RN. You lose KC and darling who weren’t great but were above average acc caliber guys. Mahoney has been ***. Guthier has been ***. St. Louis is terrible. And scaife is a fresh who struggles. Donaldson has been the only solid player..if you want to just say it’s all MR that narrow minded. But aye u can cause he’s the top dawg. But this season and especially the last two is all on that oline. The turning point of last nights game a sack pick where nobody on the right side picked up the edge rusher just mental breakdown . The lack of a running game for our backs. That’s where Mark needs to find the answer going into next season.

guy wake the **** up...

stop rationalizing.

These guys have been in the program for 3 years and they all look the same. The offense is worse than what it was under Golden. This is not a personnel problem. How the **** can BC's line block, but our can't? Since when do they recruit better OL than us. Since when do they get guys that everybody wanted?

Yeah I think that in year 3 I am going to put the performance of the OL on the OL coach and the HC pretending to still be a good OC.
The situation at OL is bad...so why wasn’t Richt looking for Juco OL this pass off-season??
It’s cause and effect. He has misjudged these personal situations and as a result he has not recruited or evaluated his position coaches properly these last THREE years!
But on the oline would u not agree it takes more than 2 classes to get that situation fixed? As far as the JUCO route for olineman say hello to jahir Jones. That’s a crap chute. But changed do need to be made on the offensive side of the ball

But on the oline would u not agree it takes more than 2 classes to get that situation fixed? As far as the JUCO route for olineman say hello to jahir Jones. That’s a crap chute. But changed do need to be made on the offensive side of the ball

“But changed do need to be made on the offensive side of the ball”

So you admit the Richt has made bad decisions on the offensive side of the ball?
As far as Jones goes...so because one guy sucks you don’t look at that option again??? How about you make a good evaluation.
As far as taking two years....so only Donaldson is ready to play from his second class????

guy wake the **** up...

stop rationalizing.

These guys have been in the program for 3 years and they all look the same. The offense is worse than what it was under Golden. This is not a personnel problem. How the **** can BC's line block, but our can't? Since when do they recruit better OL than us. Since when do they get guys that everybody wanted?
BC has always had good olines tho. It’s the fact of developing the guys YOU RECRUIT. We need changes on the offensive side of the ball starting up front.

Advertisement
Back