SHOW YOURSELVES

I def thought it was over. I’ll take my crow. That was closer than it needed to be. If it wasn’t for that questionable call on FSU TD then we prob lose.

We are an OC and ST coach from being really good

If Homer's catch was ruled as such or Garvin's sack upheld (his fist was closed coming forward, which means he was squeezing the ball) maybe it doesn't get close. Goes both ways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought we were finsihed 27-7 the way the play calling was. I wont lie but im excited we won and if yall hate on that suck my d8k cause u cant change my excitement

OP is a ******* ***ggot

When we were getting our schit pushed in he was gloating in the gameday thread about people that were gonna lose money on bets because Miami might lose.

100% pure bred ***aloon

And that ****** was ripping Perry to shreds

I thought we were finsihed 27-7 the way the play calling was. I wont lie but im excited we won and if yall hate on that suck my d8k cause u cant change my excitement

I knew we wasn’t done because FSU sucks and has a corch. But the ol, offensive coaching staff and fartley are an embarrassment

Advertisement
I knew we wasn’t done because FSU sucks and has a corch. But the ol, offensive coaching staff and fartley are an embarrassment
It looked bad I wont lie, I never BS it happens man it happens. We looked so fuqin bad, whoever didnt have doubts there lying

Funny story.

FSU was up 27-7.

My stepbrother was dancing like an idiot. Stepdad said, "Need the turnover chain to break out."

Next FSU possession, first TO happened.

Then I said, "Need one more TO."
Sixty seconds later, it happened.

Matt stopped dancing.

Then, we got the ball and I said, "None of this matters if we cant put a long drive together."

And then we did.

We scored, and Matt walked out of the house and left.

...Glorious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back