SHOW YOURSELVES

OP is right, go look at all of the posts in the gameday thread when we were down. made me embarrassed to be a canes fan. dudes falling over themselves to be the biggest fsu cuck.

Advertisement
I was ****ed sitting in my seat ,hearing the f'in Noles around me and then it started to happen and I believed....ive never believed like that since the orange bowl days.

It's a rivalry anything goes and I knew that. Look at OU going down today....

If Homer's catch was ruled as such or Garvin's sack upheld (his fist was closed coming forward, which means he was squeezing the ball) maybe it doesn't get close. Goes both ways.
And let's not forget the refs inexplicably picking up the flag for that terrible horse collar. RB might've scored if not for that garbage tackle. At the very least the extra 15 yards would've put us in field goal range.

And that assclown announcer trying to justify it because the defender was 3 inches to the left of, and not directly behind the RB. He still grabbed him square in the middle of the shoulder pads and yanked him straight back and down.

Advertisement
WHAT'S

THE

SCORE

JAROMIR

BHAAHAH.. BHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT'S

THE SCORE

JAROMIR

WHAT'S

THE SCORE

HA.. HAHAAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JAROMIR

WHAT'S

THE..

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy was dogging on bud Forster's defense trying to hype up Manny then we get our sh*t kicked in by a team VT routinely dominates defensively.

Advertisement
OP, @TheRichtShow, @KrazyCane, @305to954 are all missing from the board tonight. I WONDER why?!?

It’s gonna be hard to clean off all of that Rick **** that they’ve been addicted to.

I was out getting some puzzy fxxxxt you think my life is dedicated to this board?? Lol 😂

What’s the point of this post I said every game starting with BC is make or break for the season... we lost the season is a wash.

Try again next year with a new OC but I still support the program

OP, @TheRichtShow, @KrazyCane, @305to954 are all missing from the board tonight. I WONDER why?!?

It’s gonna be hard to clean off all of that Rick **** that they’ve been addicted to.
Was missing cause I was out last night lol..have whole life other than a message board..but **** we need a QB, a oline..same thing I’ve been saying. I see some former players are on social media bashing the program again (warren sapp). It’s their right. Not a good look tho. Next year as it always has been for me is the “show me” year. That 4-5 year benchmark is truly the measure. Hopefully we win out. With the lack of QB and oline play it’s unlikely. Those problems remain the same. I hope this staff looks the in the grad transfer market for a mature QB (Hurd &bryant) Cause I don’t trust perry yet. With that said put 5 back there and see what u have. 12 it what he is and with this depleted WR core rn it’s not good enough.

Was missing cause I was out last night lol..have whole life other than a message board..but **** we need a QB, a oline..same thing I’ve been saying. I see some former players are on social media bashing the program again (warren sapp). It’s their right. Not a good look tho. Next year as it always has been for me is the “show me” year. That 4-5 year benchmark is truly the measure. Hopefully we win out. With the lack of QB and oline play it’s unlikely. Those problems remain the same. I hope this staff looks the in the grad transfer market for a mature QB (Hurd &bryant) Cause I don’t trust perry yet. With that said put 5 back there and see what u have. 12 it what he is and with this depleted WR core rn it’s not good enough.

also need some real coaching...

Advertisement
Back