Shouldnt a top Coach have his team in at least 1 title game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys FullyERicht's second account also believes Mark Richt has never won a big game. I mean, he's 9-13 when he played a top ten SEC team but that doesn't count right?

Numbers Do Not Lie!

View attachment 35076

This Destruction guy is FullyERICHT with a new IP probably.:Y-u-no:

They beat #2 Florida in 2012. That is not accurate. I don't even have to research other games but I think that picture is from 2010. UGA was better after that

Richt and UGA went 8-5 in 2013.....with Aaron Murray. What happened?

Advertisement
News Flash!

I pulling for Richt.......A new and improved Richt.

UGA Richt will me Under-Achiever at Miami!

His UGA history cannot and should not be ignored or discounted.

Great. Are we supposed to get our pitchforks out now? What would you have us do? This is going to be a loooong offseason man...

News Flash!

Great. Are we supposed to get our pitchforks out now? What would you have us do? This is going to be a loooong offseason man...

He....I mean FullyEricht, made it perfectly clear that he wants to "get the ball rolling" on the FireCMR campaign.
Hence the incessant and redundant posting of the same drivel on every thread.
Welcome to our fanbase.
Lots of b!tching and moaning from their couches and laptops but very little support at the gate.

Advertisement
News Flash!

He....I mean FullyEricht, made it perfectly clear that he wants to "get the ball rolling" on the FireCMR campaign.
Hence the incessant and redundant posting of the same drivel on every thread.
Welcome to our fanbase.
Lots of b!tching and moaning from their couches and laptops but very little support at the gate.

Not at all. When people want to call Mark Richt a great coach, I'm going to state the truth. Richt is a good coach. Not even close to great.

MR has a lot to prove. I Hope He Gets It Done.

His record speaks for himself also 5 yards away in 2012 from not only being in a championship but they would've beat the **** out of ND.. I know you're a hater already so I'm not going to expand any further

So, his claim to fame is "5 yards away" from playing in a title game....only once in 15 years?

Look, I am just saying, I don't know that Richt is the can't miss coach many of us are thinking.

Plus, not one dominant team in 15 years?

Did you really just quote Stephan A. Smith. Lol are you serious. You just saw this on tv and your repeating it.

His record speaks for himself also 5 yards away in 2012 from not only being in a championship but they would've beat the **** out of ND.. I know you're a hater already so I'm not going to expand any further

So, his claim to fame is "5 yards away" from playing in a title game....only once in 15 years?

Look, I am just saying, I don't know that Richt is the can't miss coach many of us are thinking.

Did you really just quote Stephan A. Smith. Lol are you serious. You just saw this on tv and your repeating it.

What he said is accurate.

Advertisement
I like Richt and the hiring of him, but he's most certainly not a can't miss coach.

He was the best available hire at the time and is exactly what this program needed. Now all he has to do is win.

He was no where near the best hire we could have made. That would have been Butch. He was the safest and squeaky clean hire (ON PAPER) for our mediocre administration.

Hey guys FullyERicht's second account also believes Mark Richt has never won a big game. I mean, he's 9-13 when he played a top ten SEC team but that doesn't count right?

Numbers Do Not Lie!

View attachment 35076

This Destruction guy is FullyERICHT with a new IP probably.:Y-u-no:

They beat #2 Florida in 2012. That is not accurate. I don't even have to research other games but I think that picture is from 2010. UGA was better after that

You would be correct. He's 8-11 since the start of 2012 against teams who finished ranked.

Advertisement
I like Richt and the hiring of him, but he's most certainly not a can't miss coach.

He was the best available hire at the time and is exactly what this program needed. Now all he has to do is win.

He was no where near the best hire we could have made. That would have been Butch. He was the safest and squeaky clean hire (ON PAPER) for our mediocre administration.

Lololololololol
I loved Butch and even had him at the top of my list. (Until they began talking about spending big money) But there is no way Butch could even be considered over Richt at this stage. Butch hasn't accomplished anything since before Richt began coaching. Butch would have to earn credibility again while Richt already has it.

LOL dude you reek of haterade. Just reek of it . Only 4 coaches ever won more games in their first 15 years as a college coach . Nuff said .

LOL dude you reek of haterade. Just reek of it . Only 4 coaches ever won more games in their first 15 years as a college coach . Nuff said .

MR hasn't done anything since 2005.................except choke!

Nuff Said!

Advertisement

Lololololololol
I loved Butch and even had him at the top of my list. (Until they began talking about spending big money) But there is no way Butch could even be considered over Richt at this stage. Butch hasn't accomplished anything since before Richt began coaching. Butch would have to earn credibility again while Richt already has it.

MR doesn't have Big Game Credibility!

In the last ten years UGA is 26-23 against ranked teams including 10 wins against top ten teams. I missed Butch's record during that time. Geez, the Butch cult makes fans of the guy have to slam him.

Lololololololol

MR doesn't have Big Game Credibility!

Thats debatable. Georgia made a **** of a comeback against Bama in that SECCG and ( I believe), only lost because theyre receiver caught that tipped pass as time ran out

How good was UGA before Richt? You seem to be comparing Richt to Richt. Richt got UGA into the #2 rated spot ending the 2007 season. That's pretty good to me. If Richt isn't a good coach, who is? Have you forgotten Cristobol was rumored to be our next coach? Schiano? Butch Davis? How many titles do they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back