Should there be more of a connection between Miami football and Miami street art?

Didn't they release the edits with the recruits in uniform in front a wall covered in graffiti? Graffiti uni cant be worse than that recycled plastic uni.

Advertisement
I
For me Colombia and Brazil is mecca for street art.
I'd love to go to Brazil. I'm actually going to take a street art tour in Cartagena with a local this time. Here's a pic from my phone last time in the Getsemani barrio:

Advertisement
Regardless,
Sickest edits in the game and some dope as street art to go with it.

Advertisement
I

I'd love to go to Brazil. I'm actually going to take a street art tour in Cartagena with a local this time. Here's a pic from my phone last time in the Getsemani barrio:

View attachment 80958
Does your phone never tell you upload file too large? It always tells me that. I wanted to put a picture of a piece I got done at the Miami house up. How do I fix that so I can post pics?

Does your phone never tell you upload file too large? It always tells me that. I wanted to put a picture of a piece I got done at the Miami house up. How do I fix that so I can post pics?

I don’t know what OS you are using but a quick and dirty way might be to screenshot what it is you’re wanting to attach, and use the saved screenshot as the image you want to attach.

Try that real quick

I sometimes have an issue texting/sending pics and it says something like that. I don't know how to fix it. If it goes into my cloud I think there are options when on a laptop to compress it.

Advertisement
How about street art on the sideline..instead of Red holding up a “don’t be a fan later” ( which i thought was cool) get someone on board who would do a piece of work and have the players hold it up after a big play or in a big game..that **** would be dope

This is nothing new.

Al Golden thought there should be a closer tie between his players and pastelitos.

Advertisement
This isn't in my top 10 things I'd like to see for the program, but what's with the hate? OP has a decent idea that might generate some buzz. It's the offseason. There ain't sht going on. So wtf is the problem here?

Advertisement
Back