Should there be more of a connection between Miami football and Miami street art?

DO WE REALLY NEED TO REVISIT THIS BULL****? BRA STRAP JERSEYS, FU@KED UP / REDESIGNED IBIS LOGOS AND SOUTH BEACH FASHION SHOWS WERE PAINFUL ENOUGH...THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO BRING TO THE FIELD FROM THE STREETS ARE CRIME SCENES....

Advertisement
View attachment 80902

DO WE REALLY NEED TO REVISIT THIS BULL****? BRA STRAP JERSEYS, FU@KED UP / REDESIGNED IBIS LOGOS AND SOUTH BEACH FASHION SHOWS WERE PAINFUL ENOUGH...THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO BRING TO THE FIELD FROM THE STREETS ARE CRIME SCENES....
Is this the picture of Jacory, if not can someone find it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know why people are giving you a hard time. (actually, I do)

Anything you can do to push the brand is a good move, especially if it's perceived as hip or cool and makes Miami look unique. (which our city is)

It wouldn't hurt if a recruit saw some pro-UM art painted around the city during his visit. It gives the appearance that the city supports it's local college football team, right on down to the local artists. Also wouldn't hurt to have some art in the football building and/or the stadium.

Obviously this idea would take a back seat to so many other more important things. But it's not a bad idea at all.
Some people are just closed minded squares who can't step out of the box and have a little vision.

i dig it..but ive been a fan of street art and lucky enough to collect a bit for over a decade now. Certainly would not be able to afford the banksy's and invaders i bought 10 years ago, if i were trying to purchase them today, ha.

Advertisement
#1 retna is a stone cold crazy meth smoking psychopath. Was just with him in la at his studio. Had a meeting trying to book him for a friends gallery in sao Paulo for a big show next month out there. Was 100% on board till he started smoking than just lost it. I was watching throughout the day & next morning cracking up but the investors were scared ****less when he started cutting himself... lmfao.
I like ur idea though. I think we could all help make that happen. However it ain't gonna happen for free. If any of yall know either gallery owners or investors let's get this done. I can line us up with any and every street artists. I actually think it's a great idea. We just gotta figure out where exactly to do it. Obvious choice would be somewhere in wynwood but that'll make it more costly and wynwood is getting a complete remodel in the next few years. Alot of huge developments going up. Getting real corny over there. I just got something done at my house by a famous Brazilian street artist. I'll post a picture when I get home. See if anyone knows who it is.
I'm going back to Cartagena this summer, this time bringing my kids. Last time I got some pictures in an area called Getsemani that has really nice street art. I'll have to post it. I've also taken pics of sweet work in the Dominican Republic.

Advertisement
i dig it..but ive been a fan of street art and lucky enough to collect a bit for over a decade now. Certainly would not be able to afford the banksy's and invaders i bought 10 years ago, if i were trying to purchase them today, ha.
I dabble in it for awhile now. I've become friends with a fair share of these crazy ***** over the years. Those boys know how to party.

dsddcane said:
I dabble in it for awhile now. I've become friends with a fair share of these crazy ***** over the years. Those boys know how to party.
i'm sure..but i bet the older dudes like shep, invader, banksy, os gemeos are probably more chill at this point in their lives?

Advertisement
Back