Should there be more of a connection between Miami football and Miami street art?

Far as the liv event I remember. I was there for that. They made a few of us come support. Thought it looked pretty good. If I remember right it was like 4-7pm. Wouldve liked to see the mural. Now that I know you guys support us I'll either come through when I'm in Miami some point or have my assistant come by. Would like to see more about you guys.
It wasn’t a mural that was done for the LIV event. It was an installation of art pieces all over the place in the venue.
Yeah it was an afternoon event on a Friday I believe. It was dope though. I was impressed how Adidas went all out. The performance was on point too.

We rep the crib hardbody constantly. Come by the shop or look us up. We’re in Wynwood. 004CONNEC and DADE Wear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bought two plots next door to each other. Built from scratch. Thank u brother

That’s how to go. Build it exactly how you want.

I’ve always dreamed of building from scratch, but always end up buying existing and putting work in.- which never seems to end.

Was asking about your pavers because those are pretty similar to the ones I’m thinking about putting in the back deck. Same color and everything. Also doing the front driveway but that’s another story and another headache.

That’s how to go. Build it exactly how you want.

I’ve always dreamed of building from scratch, but always end up buying existing and putting work in.- which never seems to end.

Was asking about your pavers because those are pretty similar to the ones I’m thinking about putting in the back deck. Same color and everything. Also doing the front driveway but that’s another story and another headache.
If you're thinking of a driveway re-do, I've got a cousin who's been in the concrete business in Dade and Broward for close to 40 years. His son has joined him and does some incredible work with stamping. Makes the concrete look like bricks, blocks, decking and has a lot of different patterns and colors. Broward County Concrete is his company's name. I've seen a lot of his work in pictures and his work is truly amazing.

He has a Facebook page where he posts many of his before and after pictures.

Made money - money made power
Unstepped on as it came off the Mayflower
I come from graffiti'd halls
Now the X marks the spot on my graffiti walls
Statuettes, X'd eyes on those graffiti dolls
My ghetto ******* ask why, I say it's just because

Advertisement
If you're thinking of a driveway re-do, I've got a cousin who's been in the concrete business in Dade and Broward for close to 40 years. His son has joined him and does some incredible work with stamping. Makes the concrete look like bricks, blocks, decking and has a lot of different patterns and colors. Broward County Concrete is his company's name. I've seen a lot of his work in pictures and his work is truly amazing.

He has a Facebook page where he posts many of his before and after pictures.

Hey thanks that's great to know. You can always leave a link. But I’m honestly thinking of going with pavers in the front also. But more like the rustish colored ones. Yes, I know it's excessive (and expensive), but there’s a good chance I’m selling in a few years and I’m trying to make the front pop.

Hey thanks that's great to know. You can always leave a link. But I’m honestly thinking of going with pavers in the front also. But more like the rustish colored ones. Yes, I know it's excessive (and expensive), but there’s a good chance I’m selling in a few years and I’m trying to make the front pop.
Understand. First impressions make a huge difference,

Here's his link. https://www.facebook.com/ConcreteInnovation/

Especially given the #TNM push. Should we be doing colloborations with more street artists

Atomik comes to mind, mainly because he came to prominence after the tear down of the Orange Bowl, which was an emotional point in time for all Canes fans. For those not familiar, his main thing is painting a character that strongly resembles the old Orange Bowl Orange. An Adidas X Atomik collaboration would be something that only could be done in Miami. We should be embracing this.

View attachment 80885

How about Retna, who has his on graffiti alphabet? We should have him spell “HIT STICK BUST **** TALK ****” in his script on everything. It would be something that only Miami kids or street art fans could read. This is wall in Wynwood:

View attachment 80886

Please post other collab ideas and favorite artists and works

No.

Spoke with manny about it this morning. Hes interested. Were gonna both talk to various sponsors yo gauge interest. Hes gonna talk to Adidas. I was a Nike guy but I had several Adidas reps always harassing me so I'm gonna hit them too. Were thinking several murals in local areas throughout dade, stretching into palm beach, the coast,Orlando and jville were all areas we discussed possibly with smaller scale things into national towns we have a strong hold in...

Advertisement
Spoke with manny about it this morning. Hes interested. Were gonna both talk to various sponsors yo gauge interest. Hes gonna talk to Adidas. I was a Nike guy but I had several Adidas reps always harassing me so I'm gonna hit them too. Were thinking several murals in local areas throughout dade, stretching into palm beach, the coast,Orlando and jville were all areas we discussed possibly with smaller scale things into national towns we have a strong hold in...
We need something in Tampa too. There is nothing really representing the Canes in the 813. Go into stores around here and they are literally filled with USF, uf, ucf, and fsu merchandise without a Miami logo anywhere to be found. Even sportswear stores like Lids Locker Room barley keep any UM merchandise around here.

We need something in Tampa too. There is nothing really representing the Canes in the 813. Go into stores around here and they are filled with USF, uf, ucf, and fsu merchandise. Even sportswear stores like Lids Locker Room barley keep any UM merchandise around here.

Seems like it’s always been that way. In the past it was just basically UF and FSU

It’s so frustrating. I know it may be a bit dramatic but whenever I go to a store to get something and they have all these other schools appeal and merchandise and not one thing from UM, I walk out unless I’m their for something I absolutely need.

I wish I still had my old phone. Everytime I would go into a store without any UM items I would take a pic and send it to my homeboy without any captions. His reply was always the same. “That’s f’ed up. No UM stuff.” And he is a Clemson fan. I had at least 30 pics.

Advertisement
love some tasteful street arts. took a few in Valencia last month walking the alleys in El Carme. Definitely up for this connection to the local artists in the Miami area.

Advertisement
Back