Shock and Denial

Advertisement
Great, get out of your feelings and quit being a 'supa' whiny ***** when people disagree with that opinion. A forum is not your diary--there is interaction here.
If i wanted to be whiny i would have came on here on saturday night and sunday when it was sure to be a mad house free for all. So no i wasnt being whiny. I posted my feeling few of you dont like it so u trying to put names and act childish.
Whiny is calling for man to be fired, whiny is singling out players and blaming them, whiny is claiming the season is over and the program is dead. None of which i did. Yall wanna respond and expect man to not also respond.

1696966779847.gif

If i wanted to be whiny i would have came on here on saturday night and sunday when it was sure to be a mad house free for all. So no i wasnt being whiny. I posted my feeling few of you dont like it so u trying to put names and act childish.
Whiny is calling for man to be fired, whiny is singling out players and blaming them, whiny is claiming the season is over and the program is dead. None of which i did. Yall wanna respond and expect man to not also respond.
This is your thread. Would you like me to remove your detractors, Mister Muscle and Stomperoni?

Advertisement
This is your thread. Would you like me to remove your detractors, Mister Muscle and Stomperoni?
Naa its fine bro. Im really not upset. Not even in the original thread. U and have even had our differences. I take none of these things personal unless people throw gross insults or like racial stuff. As many people go at me, others agree with what i said cuz they feel the same. Feelings police are welcome.

Some males are more emotional/irrational than others. I have a wife and four daughters; they all swear on chocolate cake and long hot baths to get themselves through emotional times. Do with that information as you will. I'll leave you and this estrogen-soaked thread alone.

1696967124075.png

Naa its fine bro. Im really not upset. Not even in the original thread. U and have even had our differences. I take none of these things personal unless people throw gross insults or like racial stuff. As many people go at me, others agree with what i said cuz they feel the same. Feelings police are welcome.
Racial stuff I wouldn’t tolerate and I know that’s not JHall’s thing anyhow and all assume the same for Stomp as well.

I’m going to exit because I have a cough and I’m laughing so hard my cough is worse and now I had to take codeine syrup in the daytime. 😂

Advertisement
I’m gonna be real you’re a good *** poster imo

I didn’t agree with this look here but I’m out for real this time 😂

**** UNC

I feel like I should be involved, but it hasn't happened yet.

I believe I read that Inday was indisposed for an indefinite amount of time.

@JD08 @JeddTheFisch Your services are being requested by a fellow Maude.

@PIPO Your services are also required.
I was wondering where Inday’s been. I think the failure last weekend was the final straw

I feel like I should be involved, but it hasn't happened yet.

I believe I read that Inday was indisposed for an indefinite amount of time.

@JD08 @JeddTheFisch Your services are being requested by a fellow Maude.

@PIPO Your services are also required.
What's going on here?

I blew a gasket or 4 after the game, but have actually recovered my mentality.

Advertisement
I’m not reading or watching anything cane related till after the NC game. It’s all bull ****. Worse decision possible with a 4-0 team. It let everyone down. IMO I don’t see this team coming out and recovering from this. I’ll wait and watch there’s nothing I’m interested in at this point.
this team might be tougher mentally than the past teams over 15-20 years. we took a real gut punch against TAMU on special team blunders in the past we would have folded like a cheap suit.instead they bounced back and won going away. mario needs to park his ego at the door and let his OC/DC make him look good.....

Advertisement
So, what's your point? Is it that we will suck forever so we should just accept it?

Most had tempered their expectations at the start of the season. But when you start 4-0, then lose a game in a fashion that should never have happened, of course there will be a reaction. No matter how the season plays out, it will always be remembered for this incident.
We suck until we don’t. Not before.

Advertisement
Back