Shock and Denial

supacane

Senior
Posting this thread cuz i dont think i can stomach to read through anything else. I been watching netflix and listening audible for 2 days. I feel physically sick

I'm sure the wheel of blame have been passed around to everyone. People gonna fall back on their favorite beating stick.

For me, im still in shock and denial, i havent been on here, twitter, or youtube to how disgusted i felt saturday. Yall can blame the players, the refs or whomever but im sure i have never seen a worse decision in Miami history by a coach, maybe college football.

Early on i saw what kinda game it was, GT was not gonna give up anything deep, we were off executing, i accepted that 2nd quarter and said, lets just win the game.

This game fall squarely on 1 person...Mario Cristobal. I dont care about turnovers, picks, penalties, fumbles nothing. The game was over on 2nd and 12, with 1:18 left, i started looking for my rum bottle and started to head to the car. Then they ran the ball!!!! Im like why tf are they running the ball?!!! Ok, kneel now? Nope they ran it again.

This was not an oversight, Mario Cristobal chose to run the ball, he chose to. He failed the players.

I dont know how they recover emotionally from this. This could wreck the whole season. I feel defeated and i didnt play a single snap. I got home at 1:42 a.m sunday and slept all day in the same outfit into the afternoon. I have no more words

Last edited:
Advertisement
Posting this thread cuz i dont think i can stomach to read through anything else. I been watching netflix and listening audible for 2 days. I feel physically sick

I'm sure the wheel of blame have been passed around to everyone. People gonna fall back on their favorite beating stick.

For me, im still in shock and denial, i havent been on here, twitter, or youtube to how disgusted i felt saturday. Yall can blame the players, the refs or whomever but im sure i have never seen a worse decision in Miami history by a coach, maybe college football.

Early on i saw what kinda game it was, GT was not gonna give up anything deep, we were off executing, i accepted that 2nd quarter and said, lets just win the game.

This game fall squarely on 1 person...Mario Cristobal. I dont care about turnovers, picks, penalties, fumbles nothing. The game was over on 2nd and 12, with 1:18 left, i started looking for my rum bottle and started to head to the car. Then they ran the ball!!!! Im like why tf are they running the ball?!!! Ok, kneel now? Nope they ran it again.

This was not an oversight, Mario Cristobal chose to run the ball, he chose to. He failed the players.

I dont know how they recover emotionally from this. This could wreck the whole season. I feel defeated and i didnt play a single snap. I got home at 1:42 a.m sunday and slept all day in the same outfit into the afternoon. I have no more words
Episode 12 Mma GIF by UFC

Advertisement

Pretty much. It was inexcusable and preventable. And it wasn’t the first time either. Many of us are still in shock.

I’m not reading or watching anything cane related till after the NC game. It’s all bull ****. Worse decision possible with a 4-0 team. It let everyone down. IMO I don’t see this team coming out and recovering from this. I’ll wait and watch there’s nothing I’m interested in at this point.

Advertisement
I’m not reading or watching anything cane related till after the NC game. It’s all bull ****. Worse decision possible with a 4-0 team. It let everyone down. IMO I don’t see this team coming out and recovering from this. I’ll wait and watch there’s nothing I’m interested in at this point.
Im actually really interested in what they do V UNC. I was gonna totally not read, or write anything till saturday but i had to vent in some way. Everytime i think about it, i think how we won the game. We won the game, thats all in my head.

Advertisement
If u feel ur job is to police people anger after this past saturday, kindly f off. U dont wanna read it, do like i did and ignore it for days. I could have posted it immediately after the game but i know nothing sensible comes out when your mad in a moment. So if u heard it before, hear it again. It was that bad.

I did for two days. My wife didnt wanna hear another rant.
I hear ya. I lucked out and was unable to watch it live

I did go back and watch after knowing what was coming and it was still absolutely devastating

Advertisement
You mother****ers act like we blew the game in the ******* natty. It was a meaningless game. If we are the team we hope we are, we win out and non of this matters. ******* cry more pussies!

(Don’t ban me or place me in purgatory please.)

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Back