Shock and Denial

It's Tuesday. Get over it.
Screenshot_20231010-114948.png

I tried and then I saw this. Every one in the world knows this should have never happened, but it doesn't give the refs the right to make the wrong call.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im actually really interested in what they do V UNC. I was gonna totally not read, or write anything till saturday but i had to vent in some way. Everytime i think about it, i think how we won the game. We won the game, thats all in my head.
I’m hoping for some positive type of a rebound. The press has just been brutal and the national embarrassment has to be very tough for anyone to overcome. I feel for Mario i just wish his decision making was where his heart is. Let’s hope we see an A&M team performance.

You mother****ers act like we blew the game in the ******* natty. It was a meaningless game. If we are the team we hope we are, we win out and non of this matters. ******* cry more pussies!

(Don’t ban me or place me in purgatory please.)
I’m starting to think our fans get ahead of themselves. How recent were we reading posts about Heisman TVD or Undefeated Miami vs. Undefeated FSU?

We came off a SEVEN loss season but apparently that was all on Gattis.

People need to temper some expectations. We lost to MTSU but losing to a conference opponent is the worst thing ever. I thought expectations might be regulated after the FIU loss, but no.

We lose an average of 5 games a year but that never sinks in. Ever.

Posting this thread cuz i dont think i can stomach to read through anything else. I been watching netflix and listening audible for 2 days. I feel physically sick

I'm sure the wheel of blame have been passed around to everyone. People gonna fall back on their favorite beating stick.

For me, im still in shock and denial, i havent been on here, twitter, or youtube to how disgusted i felt saturday. Yall can blame the players, the refs or whomever but im sure i have never seen a worse decision in Miami history by a coach, maybe college football.

Early on i saw what kinda game it was, GT was not gonna give up anything deep, we were off executing, i accepted that 2nd quarter and said, lets just win the game.

This game fall squarely on 1 person...Mario Cristobal. I dont care about turnovers, picks, penalties, fumbles nothing. The game was over on 2nd and 12, with 1:18 left, i started looking for my rum bottle and started to head to the car. Then they ran the ball!!!! Im like why tf are they running the ball?!!! Ok, kneel now? Nope they ran it again.

This was not an oversight, Mario Cristobal chose to run the ball, he chose to. He failed the players.

I dont know how they recover emotionally from this. This could wreck the whole season. I feel defeated and i didnt play a single snap. I got home at 1:42 a.m sunday and slept all day in the same outfit into the afternoon. I have no more words
Might have some deeper issues you probably should address if this is really what you did.

Posting this thread cuz i dont think i can stomach to read through anything else. I been watching netflix and listening audible for 2 days. I feel physically sick

I'm sure the wheel of blame have been passed around to everyone. People gonna fall back on their favorite beating stick.

For me, im still in shock and denial, i havent been on here, twitter, or youtube to how disgusted i felt saturday. Yall can blame the players, the refs or whomever but im sure i have never seen a worse decision in Miami history by a coach, maybe college football.

Early on i saw what kinda game it was, GT was not gonna give up anything deep, we were off executing, i accepted that 2nd quarter and said, lets just win the game.

This game fall squarely on 1 person...Mario Cristobal. I dont care about turnovers, picks, penalties, fumbles nothing. The game was over on 2nd and 12, with 1:18 left, i started looking for my rum bottle and started to head to the car. Then they ran the ball!!!! Im like why tf are they running the ball?!!! Ok, kneel now? Nope they ran it again.

This was not an oversight, Mario Cristobal chose to run the ball, he chose to. He failed the players.

I dont know how they recover emotionally from this. This could wreck the whole season. I feel defeated and i didnt play a single snap. I got home at 1:42 a.m sunday and slept all day in the same outfit into the afternoon. I have no more words
Paramount Network Therapy GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement

It will all be forgotten after we whoop UNC on Saturday! I’m calling it now, 38-17 good guys 🔥🔥

We won th
I’m starting to think our fans get ahead of themselves. How recent were we reading posts about Heisman TVD or Undefeated Miami vs. Undefeated FSU?

People need to temper some expectations. We lost to MTSU but losing to a conference opponent is the worst thing ever. I thought expectations might be regulated after the FIU loss, but no.

we won the game

You should have kept this to yourself

Good grief dude
Don’t act like you weren’t feeling some type of way for a few days too. If you didn’t, you don’t bleed Orange and Green, period! We all deal with pain our own way OP just was a little too emotional lol

So, what's your point? Is it that we will suck forever so we should just accept it?

Most had tempered their expectations at the start of the season. But when you start 4-0, then lose a game in a fashion that should never have happened, of course there will be a reaction. No matter how the season plays out, it will always be remembered for this incident.

Advertisement
Don’t act like you weren’t feeling some type of way for a few days too. If you didn’t, you don’t bleed Orange and Green, period! We all deal with pain our own way OP just was a little too emotional lol
I don’t blame him for being upset we just gotta put the phone down sometimes 😂

I wasn’t even mad tbh. I felt awful for the players. Last year was so painful because the men in charge let these kids down and we did it again Saturday

I don’t get emotional about losses anymore because it’s not worth it. Life is bigger than that. But like you said that’s just me. That’s after years of letting stuff like this leak into my life and I don’t do that anymore

Might have some deeper issues you probably should address if this is really what you did.
If u were not in that stadium saturday night papa, you have no idea sir. From the whole game worrying about losing to have the game won and the coach to deliberately do what he did. And yes Cristobal dilberately ran the ball. If u were not there, you will not understand.

So dont come tell me about issues, my wife is a therapist, she can tell me if i got issues.

I don’t blame him for being upset we just gotta put the phone down sometimes 😂

I wasn’t even mad tbh. I felt awful for the players. Last year was so painful because the men in charge let these kids down and we did it again Saturday

I don’t get emotional about losses anymore because it’s not worth it. Life is bigger than that. But like you said that’s just me. That’s after years of letting stuff like this leak into my life and I don’t do that anymore
Shock and denial is not upset. Its disbelief. What and who can i be mad at? We won the game. I have never seen or been through a situation like this ever. I stated my feelings on the situation. Simple.

Shock and denial is not upset. Its disbelief. What and who can i be mad at? We won the game. I have never seen or been through a situation like this ever. I stated my feelings on the situation. Simple.
Yeah and I stated my feelings about your feelings

Simple

And don’t give me any of this “don’t like it don’t read it” bull****. It’s a message board you put it out there that’s on you

Advertisement
Yeah and I stated my feelings about your feelings

Simple

And don’t give me any of this “don’t like it don’t read it” bull****. It’s a message board you put it out there that’s on you
I gave it to u and u seem to like it so u read it. I stated my feelings on it. I dont care how many people wrote similar so if u wanna be here telling people whatever, read what u wrote and take your advice cuz im not gonna respond to any of u who think its not a big deal. Its not to u. Thats fine

It’s hard to get over, not because of the kneel situation but because of the absolute, identical to the last two decades **** that bookended that situation. Anyone who thinks this is the last of it is fooling themselves. Games like this are going to keep popping up

Advertisement
I gave it to u and u seem to like it so u read it. I stated my feelings on it. I dont care how many people wrote similar so if u wanna be here telling people whatever, read what u wrote and take your advice cuz im not gonna respond to any of u who think its not a big deal. Its not to u. Thats fine
You’re whacked

No one said it wasn’t a big deal. Just think it’s weird as **** what you said.

And you’re still responding to me even when I’m not talking to you so you’re still being emotional about it

Nothing I can do about it but don’t put your **** on me just because you’ve got no one else to cry to

If u were not in that stadium saturday night papa, you have no idea sir. From the whole game worrying about losing to have the game won and the coach to deliberately do what he did. And yes Cristobal dilberately ran the ball. If u were not there, you will not understand.

So dont come tell me about issues, my wife is a therapist, she can tell me if i got issues.
I have issues.

You’re whacked

No one said it wasn’t a big deal. Just think it’s weird as **** what you said.

And you’re still responding to me even when I’m not talking to you so you’re still being emotional about it

Nothing I can do about it but don’t put your **** on me just because you’ve got no one else to cry to
I made the thread and yall lining up in here talking bout put down the phone and who has issues and who dont. U said it. U can respond to whatever, guess what....so can i?

Funny part of this whole thing is i was not, aint even mad at Cristobal cuz that shyyt is unfathomable. But yall mad at me.

Advertisement
Back