Sh'mar Kilby-Lane LB Hallandale High

From the comments on itu he basically went in on us but he camped here and Barrow showed him major love. "“I always had that respect for the ‘U’ ever since I went to the camp in the summer,” Kilby-Lane said. “I pretty much learned all this great stuff from Coach Barrow. He gave me tips and a heads up about what to expect. That was before my season and when I became known as a top linebacker or whatever.” From the comments he seems way too arrogant, full of himself and pretty much tried the program to where we dont even have a chance which makes me smh

Advertisement
I swear some of these kids **** me off. Just say your not interested and move on. dont be mad they never offered. you earn schollys. they are not given.

I don't understand some of you fans. You act like this is new. Local kid balled out his junior year and got national offers, but the hometown school didn't offer him until months later. He's getting attention for the best in the country, but the school an hour away hasn't bothered to offer him and you don't understand why they're upset?

I understand stand your point but I can see if we never offered and still had not offered then I would be ****ed but we offered in person after we did our evaluations. You think Bama offer every kids in Alabama.No. you think , Fla state offers ever kid in Tallahassee or Jacksonville. No. But at least we invited him to junior day and offered. yeah we have 3 months after his first major offer but it's not a year or last min. All I was saying is that of he feels he has to come out his mouth and say they did me dirty because thet offered late. That's on him..we can move on and find someone else.

I swear some of these kids **** me off. Just say your not interested and move on. dont be mad they never offered. you earn schollys. they are not given.

I don't understand some of you fans. You act like this is new. Local kid balled out his junior year and got national offers, but the hometown school didn't offer him until months later. He's getting attention for the best in the country, but the school an hour away hasn't bothered to offer him and you don't understand why they're upset?

I understand stand your point but I can see if we never offered and still had not offered then I would be ****ed but we offered in person after we did our evaluations. You think Bama offer every kids in Alabama.No. you think , Fla state offers ever kid in Tallahassee or Jacksonville. No. But at least we invited him to junior day and offered. yeah we have 3 months after his first major offer but it's not a year or last min. All I was saying is that of he feels he has to come out his mouth and say they did me dirty because thet offered late. That's on him..we can move on and find someone else.

Agree. The Sfla kids are just different.

I see kids up here in north Florida get offers from Um and everyone else , but right when UF offers they cream in their pants. No matter how late in the process. Same with Tally.

You don't hear " they tried me" or ****ing and moaning. Majority of them are just thrilled and jump on board .

How many other schools offered before us?

Just OSU...

Then he must be mad at every other school that offered him late

Nope. Miami needs to offer you when you're still a sperm cell if you live in florida!
but seriously though how retarded kids are baffles me..coach gives you tips to become really good and they disrespected you by being your second offer...in the first month of the new year..

Advertisement
His main reason that he was ****ed like HG said was we were late and especially because we werent his first offer since he became a "star linebacker". Though true he is a stud the time a school offers mattering this much like I said before is so sad because its not about relationships and what school is truly best for you but who strokes your ego first and best

When he gets offered with over a year to go its retarded for him or fans to throw out he got offered late.

When he gets offered with over a year to go its retarded for him or fans to throw out he got offered late.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! When you are a junior in HS any offer you guy is considered early imo. I dont get how you can be offered late when you cant even sign or graduate

Advertisement

Could that have anything to do with recent history? When these kids were coming up Florida was on top of the college football world. Bama has been on top for years and FSU just won the championship this year.

Meanwhile Miami hasn't won 10 games in a decade and are trying to get where those other schools have been recently.

Miami is an average chick right now competing with a bunch of dimes and can't afford to have a ****** personality on top of an average body (of work).

His only other "national" offer before us was OSU. That's it. He wasn't getting attention from the best in the country. I think we're the school that was giving him the most attention.

Last edited:

Could that have anything to do with recent history? When these kids were coming up Florida was on top of the college football world. Bama has been on top for years and FSU just won the championship this year.

Meanwhile Miami hasn't won 10 games in a decade and are trying to get where those other schools have been recently.

Miami is an average chick right now competing with a bunch of dimes and can't afford to have a ****ty personality on top of an average body (of work).

First by this statement you are pretty saying our program is **** . The fact of the matter is we are a national power school. These kids know us by the amount of players we put in the league and have success. last national title FSU won was 1999 so we have had later history then them by winning in 2001. but these kids dont know who we are? You have kids in other states saying "This is Miami the 5 time national champions" that get excited and kids in South Florida say "yeah miami offered but its no big deal". Body of work has nothing to do with it, we are up there with the USC's, Alabama's,FSU's, Texas and any other powerhouses. we dont need divas who get mad over getting offered 2 months after his junior year is over. we have been playing with other national powers 2nd and 3rd string players as our starters for the last couple of years. now we will get some quailty kids in the program.

Advertisement

Miami is an average chick right now competing with a bunch of dimes and can't afford to have a ****ty personality on top of an average body (of work).

First by this statement you are pretty saying our program is **** . The fact of the matter is we are a national power school. These kids know us by the amount of players we put in the league and have success. last national title FSU won was 1999 so we have had later history then them by winning in 2001. but these kids dont know who we are? You have kids in other states saying "This is Miami the 5 time national champions" that get excited and kids in South Florida say "yeah miami offered but its no big deal". Body of work has nothing to do with it, we are up there with the USC's, Alabama's,FSU's, Texas and any other powerhouses. we dont need divas who get mad over getting offered 2 months after his junior year is over. we have been playing with other national powers 2nd and 3rd string players as our starters for the last couple of years. now we will get some quailty kids in the program.

Compared to Bama, FSU and even OSU our program the past 5-8 years has been ****. These kids don't remember our 2001 championship, but I bet they remember Bama, FSU and UF's championships. Yeah, we can sell 5 championships that none of these kids remember. You think these kids care more about our 2001 championship or FSU's 2013 championship? We don't have a later history than them when they've been to a BCS game more recently than us also.

And there was time when we put a ****load of players in the NFL but that was 3 regimes ago. UF, Bama and FSU are all churning out NFL draft prospects while we haven't had a 1st rounder since Olsen? How many players have we sent to the combine the last 3 years compared to those schools?

You can't tell me body of work has nothing to do with it. Otherwise Texas A&M wouldn't be recruiting the way they have the last couple years. They're taking players from Texas that normally would jump all over a Texas offer. Winning matters and we haven't done enough of that recently.

Compared to Bama, FSU and even OSU our program the past 5-8 years has been ****. These kids don't remember our 2001 championship, but I bet they remember Bama, FSU and UF's championships. Yeah, we can sell 5 championships that none of these kids remember. You think these kids care more about our 2001 championship or FSU's 2013 championship? We don't have a later history than them when they've been to a BCS game more recently than us also.

And there was time when we put a ****load of players in the NFL but that was 3 regimes ago. UF, Bama and FSU are all churning out NFL draft prospects while we haven't had a 1st rounder since Olsen? How many players have we sent to the combine the last 3 years compared to those schools?

You can't tell me body of work has nothing to do with it. Otherwise Texas A&M wouldn't be recruiting the way they have the last couple years. They're taking players from Texas that normally would jump all over a Texas offer. Winning matters and we haven't done enough of that recently.

The whole landscape of recruiting has changed in general its not about who the people idolize anymore is about Playing time and Getting into the league. now and days you can do that with any college. Ohio State went undefeated and still had no 1st round picks last year. Winning does matter but also not having you school face the death penalty matters too. while we had to pick up the few prospects that would come here. Every school had the opportunity to gain traction for 4 years in south Florida. we just got out of jail and now can roam free and once that happens. OMG we actually had a great class and 2 5* prospects signed along with 5 other all Americans. Go and ask USC fans if what Reggie Bush did hurt them and see what they say.

Advertisement

Golden showers, is that you?

As far as I'm concerned, this kid can kick rocks.

No love for any south florida kid that grew up a * fan. none.

Advertisement
Back