Sh'mar Kilby-Lane LB Hallandale High

Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 15m
4-Star LB Sh'mar Kilby-Lane is a little salty hometown #Canes didn't offer sooner. #OhioState out front (VIP).

Advertisement
I guess Sh'mar should have shown out more or sooner. Either way, these kids need to relax, work their asses off, and lose the primadona attitudes!

Barrow is a top 3 recruiter on the staff, if he wasn't here we wouldn't have gotten a lot of the players we got now. Not to mention he was a great cane football player and brings that nfl pedigree. Golden too loyal so that's why he played jimmy Gaines and cornellious. It made barrow look bad. You lose barrow and you lose a lot of connections in south florida. It's stupid to even want that to happen. Some of are so ignorant.

So accept mediocre coaching while getting 3* LB's from SFL? Ok, that doesn't solve anything.They still can keep him on the staff still, just as an assistant. We seriously need better coaching, especially on defense.

I'll take 3* SoFl kids all day long and twice on Sundays...

Advertisement
I guess Sh'mar should have shown out more or sooner. Either way, these kids need to relax, work their asses off, and lose the primadona attitudes!
This right here. And show me a kid that doesn't have 3 of the top 4 teams in the country as their favorites that is humble. Not surprised at this kids comments.

This makes no sense. He got offered at jr. Day. He showed out his whole junior season. That's why OSU offered in Nov. How much more could've he have shown out from November to January with no football being played?

The staff loves Kilby Lane and we will continue to recruit him.

This makes no sense. He got offered at jr. Day. He showed out his whole junior season. That's why OSU offered in Nov. How much more could've he have shown out from November to January with no football being played?

Ok then, what is this kids point about us not showing him enough love early??? According to Newberg's twitter, dude is salty we didn't offer earler. You say we have been showing him the love. Something doesn't add up, or we are all blowing this out of proportion??

Last edited:
This right here. And show me a kid that doesn't have 3 of the top 4 teams in the country as their favorites that is humble. Not surprised at this kids comments.

Works both ways.We need to be humble, also. Miami has never even won the ACC title so these kids aren't going to just drop into our laps.

Golden also needs to work his *** off to get these players attention.... Earn your GD money.
This ain't Hobo-U beggin' for s_h!t.

Advertisement
He hits hard as ****, while running w his chest up in the air and no leverage, that's a savage

Ok then, what is this kids point about us not showing him enough love early??? According to Newberg's twitter, dude is salty we didn't offer earler. You say we have been showing him the love. Something doesn't add up, or we are all blowing this out of proportion??

When an elite player has an offer from OSU for three-four months but the hometown school hasn't offered yet the player will get mad. He is more upset we did not get on him early enough.

When an elite player has an offer from OSU for three-four months but the hometown school hasn't offered yet the player will get mad. He is more upset we did not get on him early enough.

Got it... Man these kids are sensitive.

Advertisement
I dont take whos the leader as a big deal but the importance of when the offer comes is too important to these kids right now. You got offered before the end of your junior year of High School so I mean it shouldnt really be a negative on any program that does that for you but too many kids care about timing

I swear some of these kids **** me off. Just say your not interested and move on. dont be mad they never offered. you earn schollys. they are not given.

Advertisement

That is ridiculous.

They said he got a interview on itu and he was kinda of throwing salt on miami tfwiw.

I swear some of these kids **** me off. Just say your not interested and move on. dont be mad they never offered. you earn schollys. they are not given.

I don't understand some of you fans. You act like this is new. Local kid balled out his junior year and got national offers, but the hometown school didn't offer him until months later. He's getting attention for the best in the country, but the school an hour away hasn't bothered to offer him and you don't understand why they're upset?

Advertisement
Back