Sh'mar Kilby-Lane LB Hallandale High

f him....i live in south broward(miramar/ppines)...i dont know whats up with these kids lately...its just a circle jerk on who has early offers that can post it on their instagram and get a few likes....even if they have no interest in the schools offering.

Its a late offer....before the spring of your jr year??..Who the f are u...? you play @ hallandale buddy, just be glad you have an opportunity to leave the area and do something productive....

@ this time im already all in on heading back to the Atlanta metro area for a linebacker in this class..and adding Jamal Carter's bro and the WPB kid who we have committed....keep in mind i like the kids film and ability..but to be "salty" already and the fact that were behind the 8 ball already..no need to court and stroke ego's of kids who just want the local offer for bragging rights and likes on social media who definately will head elsewhere.

Advertisement
why do we have such a historical problem with this high school. besides the lsu guy we lost someone big from there recently i recall.

Frankie Hammond
Willie Bailey

Davin Joseph.

UM wasnt high on Joseph at the time. They were recruiting Max Jean-Gilles harder. He would have considered us more at the time.

^^^ lol.....

i dont think we were high on either as far as Kehoe is concerned...Big Max wasnt a Kehoe type of lineman....think we were higher on Davin....but he was an ELITE wrestler and wanted that option in college..(oklahoma may have sold him on that).Believe me....me and Davin were the top two tackles in our district and went against each other on both sides of the ball....dude was a beast of a DT/DE...and gave me an instant headache when trying to block him, strong as sh*t.

Advertisement
Back