Shemar Stewart

Advertisement
If he hits the portal you can bet Mikey Norvell will go after him hard.

He is like 6'4 290 right now. We could move him all
Over the DL
Similar to Bain. 100% a take
There will be a lot of schools who go after him hard. Despite his relative lack of production, there will be a lot of coaches who think they can turn him into a superstar based upon his measurables. The NIL will be higher than some of you guys think. I don’t see him giving UM a break on the NIL because he appears to be all about the Benjamins.

There's definitely some truth to your post but his size and speed makes him very attractive to team like us who has no DL depth.

Also, he's still young so he still has time to develop into the player he can be.

Another thing to think about is maybe a lack of proper coaching and development at Texas A&M. A&M has like 5 5-star along that Dline with only one of them truly reaching his potential. Maybe Joe, JT and Guidry can extract that potential out of him.
Who's his UM comp in terms of where he is now in his dev, and his ceiling? Nesta? Taylor?

Advertisement
Hard pass. We're in play for a lot of DL and this guy is all about the $$ and has bust written all over him

Advertisement
He played us and then trashed the program. Have some self respect
So a 17-18 year old kid who was in a bidding war with every major College program in America ,who probably made more money in that span than most people make in a lifetime played you???? You said us but I don't feel played.... And then "trashed the program" . Which I assume made you feel played some more???
Yet I should "Show some respect"?? How bout respect yourself and thicken your skin a bit.... This is what the recruiting game is and has been since it started, only difference is internet intervention....
The young man has 5 star talent and you wanna pass cause he didn't satisfy your needs as a fan.... Boo Freaking Who!!!!!
I'll take him and anyone else that can help this team in a second....Throw them all in the mix and let god sort'em out....
Or let's do it your way and hold a grudge against him and watch him go to FSU or somewhere else and hit his full potential....
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

You all are crazy if you think we should pass on this kid. We are a 7-5 team. We need as much talent as we can get. I find it funny that a 7-5 team should just pass on him but folks on here are saying FSU would welcome him with open arms and they went 13-0! Smh. Make it make sense to me folks.

You all are crazy if you think we should pass on this kid. We are a 7-5 team. We need as much talent as we can get. I find it funny that a 7-5 team should just pass on him but folks on here are saying FSU would welcome him with open arms and they went 13-0! Smh. Make it make sense to me folks.
Idk about pass but if we are back channeling I sure as **** would prefer it be for a Nolan or Turner or anyone else that has proven production.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back