Shemar Stewart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to say it but he was overrated from the jump because of he filled out faster than others. Now that other players have been able to catch up in physical development he doesn’t have an edge over others.

Limited upside, we saved ourselves by not landing him. Similar to the Cormani situation.

Advertisement
Started off strong his freshman year and then didn't seem to be on the field a whole lot.

Advertisement
Thanks for the feedback on if he’s worth it or not. that’s what I thought too. Now his A&M teammate that just hit the portal, that would be something.

Still a young player you don't just give up on a true sophomore with his size and speed combo.

He is an absolute take if he wants to come here imo.

Another year of maturity, and working with someone like Jason Taylor could jump start his career.

I was watching him vs. LSU, and he has some real quickness off the edge at his size.

Advertisement
Still a young player you don't just give up on a true sophomore with his size and speed combo.

He is an absolute take if he wants to come here imo.

Another year of maturity, and working with someone like Jason Taylor could jump start his career.

I was watching him vs. LSU, and he has some real quickness off the edge at his size.
Yeah I wouldn’t turn him down no way

Plus if Guidry is back, I loved some of the stuff I saw him do with our DL

I mean you start giving him 5 star talent and who knows? He’s been doing pretty well doing some patchwork

Advertisement
Back