Shemar Stewart

Y’all act like our pash rush is elite at end other than Bain and he can’t do it all by himself. Shemar still is a freakish talent with size. We could use him for sure
Don't forget, we had 2 if our guys injured in Kelly and Mesidor.

We're deep at DE. Wayne is going to play a lot in year 2.

Shemar would have to be willing to play multiple positions on the DL. Otherwise, we're deep enough at DE not to need him.

Advertisement
Still a young player you don't just give up on a true sophomore with his size and speed combo.

He is an absolute take if he wants to come here imo.

Another year of maturity, and working with someone like Jason Taylor could jump start his career.

I was watching him vs. LSU, and he has some real quickness off the edge at his size.
But he knows what’s best for his family being there , he needs more time in the desert.

@SWFLCane

Y’all act like our pash rush is elite at end other than Bain and he can’t do it all by himself. Shemar still is a freakish talent with size. We could use him for sure
So freakish he got only 1.5 sacks this season… and shockingly that one sack came against us

I think he’s a quality rotational piece to add but let’s not act like we’d be adding a premier pass rusher with a 10 sack guarantee

Ofc u take him cause of injuries and body type and edge setting he also can run and u keep him away from fsu. Also gives us the ability to keep guys fresh and let the youngsters grow into there frame. He will see a lot of one on one with the front we trying to build. He would produce enough in the acc with our guys

Advertisement
Ofc u take him cause of injuries and body type and edge setting he also can run and u keep him away from fsu. Also gives us the ability to keep guys fresh and let the youngsters grow into there frame. He will see a lot of one on one with the front we trying to build. He would produce enough in the acc with our guys
I think we got a coach that can get the most out of these guys too

Don't forget, we had 2 if our guys injured in Kelly and Mesidor.

We're deep at DE. Wayne is going to play a lot in year 2.

Shemar would have to be willing to play multiple positions on the DL. Otherwise, we're deep enough at DE not to need him.
There’s nothing deep about our dline at end. If we can get Stewart we need to get him. Also like you said he can play multiple positions too

So freakish he got only 1.5 sacks this season… and shockingly that one sack came against us

I think he’s a quality rotational piece to add but let’s not act like we’d be adding a premier pass rusher with a 10 sack guarantee
He was a former top 5 talent in the country and he was rated as such for a reason. A&M has a really talented dline with highly recruited guys so just because he hasn’t broken out there doesn’t mean he won’t soon

Fair but I'll ask you this one question, what has Nyjalik shown you that makes you comfortable with him? Another question I could ask is do you trust Mesidor to stay healthy? One more, why not add him since he could add depth to a position of need as a DT?

Think about those then get back to me. Free agents get Overpaid. That's the name of the game.
This is definitely moe lol

Advertisement
Gimme Nolen, Stewart had his chance and would not start over Bain and Mesidor. Idk if he'd get reps over a healthy Kelly and Wayne either! If he is willing to play DT then sign him up.

Thinking Yes GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Advertisement
He was a former top 5 talent in the country and he was rated as such for a reason. A&M has a really talented dline with highly recruited guys so just because he hasn’t broken out there doesn’t mean he won’t soon
Do more become available because DL coach is leaving?

I’m indifferent. But team vote..or upperclassmen vote. Toxic environment at A&M. Most of those kids were prob in cruise control.

New scenery may light the fire. Plus another kid to have around when a recruit shows up and starts taking about a school we battle in recruiting.

Advertisement
I look at him like I do Cormani. If he wants to come for a smallish NIL with a lot of backend if he performs, then I say why not. But, neither of them deserve a large NIL to bring them here, nor do we "need" either of them. Both should've signed here originally, and now they get to live with their choices.

Still, they were 5 stars because of their physical potential, so... sure, they can come, and if they perform well, then the upside can be sky high, but the guaranteed money goes to the HSers and transfer diudes who have proven it on the field.

If he hits the portal you can bet Mikey Norvell will go after him hard.

He is like 6'4 290 right now. We could move him all
Over the DL
Similar to Bain. 100% a take
Thomas Gore was getting MAJOR snaps against UL.. We need to raise our floor and ceiling of talent..

Advertisement
Back