Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve gone from “leaving the state in droves” to “the population growth has been slow” to “well these 3 cities are declining” in the span of 3 posts , bruv . Those cities are declining because ppl are leaving to the burbs . The state didn’t decline either unless you’re saying the census is wrong
The state population over the decade didn’t decline, growth was stagnant. Over the last year population declined. People are moving to the cities in most metropolitan areas across the country. People are being pushed out of the city but also being replaced.

Advertisement
The state population over the decade didn’t decline, growth was stagnant. Over the last year population declined. People are moving to the cities in most metropolitan areas across the country. People are being pushed out of the city but also being replaced.
I guess the census is less accurate than your count
9E9FE8D2-0800-426E-A162-4DC8285544E2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
To me it’s not even just that ; living in Ohio I realized the majority of people here don’t ever leave the state outside of a quick vacation...There’s just a culture of being encouraged to stay home while these SFLA coaches literally do the opposite
Columbus is boring as ****.

I mean, really boring.

Advertisement
If I was a major football recruit (like Shemar) and I had the goal to play in the NFL, what kind of town I chose for college ball wouldn't even be in the scenario for me to consider. Scheme, competition, the college staff's track record of getting NFL, playing time, and national exposure. I wouldn't give two left ********s where the kind of town the college was in, how pretty the campus is, or what hobbies I could do while not in school or on the field.

And as a fan, I don't want players who consider the kind of town or the hobbies he could do while not in the classroom or off the field. I want dudes who take care of their business and want success later because that means they will put in the work now in order to set themselves up for that success.
Hard to argue against this. Case in point - Bama

Moving there in a couple weeks for work. Greenville today imo is different from when parents moved out to that area 10+ years ago.

GTFO so am I haha. Boiling Springs specifically. Just moved here over the winter

Bro… I’m in Boiling Springs also
I have read a lot of good things about that area. I have friends over by the Charlotte side of SC but Greenville seems to be a nice place. That TE Skinner is from Greer going towards Spartanville. Looks like they’re even building up there and re-developing that downtown.

Columbus is boring as ****.

I mean, really boring.
I’ve only been there when I was at school at OSU, campus was jumping but yea you could always tell there wasn’t much going on anywhere else in the city

Advertisement
I live in Rockville. Is their another Rockville?
If I knew you were right in Rockville all this time we could’ve met at A&J for noodle soup, dumplings and Peking duck or beef rolls or whatever those things are. Now I’m far far away

Advertisement
I have read a lot of good things about that area. I have friends over by the Charlotte side of SC but Greenville seems to be a nice place. That TE Skinner is from Greer going towards Spartanville. Looks like they’re even building up there and re-developing that downtown.
If you've never been it's worth checking out. I'm in Rock Hill, outside Charlotte. I've been looking at buying a house in Greenville lately. I have 2 young kids. Greenville is nice because it's good for everyone. Kids always have fun during the day and me & the wife have lots to do at night.

I’ve probably been around your way a bunch of times. I was basically driving from VA near DC down to South Carolina all last summer and into the fall. I take a quick flight up most times now but still take the drive from time to time

If you've never been it's worth checking out. I'm in Rock Hill, outside Charlotte. I've been looking at buying a house in Greenville lately. I have 2 young kids. Greenville is nice because it's good for everyone. Kids always have fun during the day and me & the wife have lots to do at night.
My friends are over by you - in Fort Mill.

I’ve probably been around your way a bunch of times. I was basically driving from VA near DC down to South Carolina all last summer and into the fall. I take a quick flight up most times now but still take the drive from time to time
Yeah, I moved away now though. In Metro DC, I last lived in MD though I was in Richmond (RVA) for many years before that so you were close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back