Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmmfao actually go to clemson for the boats and hoes. Greenville is the heaviest populated area in the upstate. It's full of breweries, restaurants, and bars. It sucks now bc you can't serve alcohol past 2 except beer at strip clubs until 4. They shut down the bars we would party at until 7 am with unlimited liquor, weed, and doing cocaine in the corner. Not that I did cocaine in the corner 😅
Of course NOT! You’re not some savage, you’re a gentleman who would only do cocaine in stalls.

Advertisement
Not to keep derailing, but there are a good amount of SC Canes in here. We should get up in Greenville for the Bama game. My neighbors are diehard Bama fans with Bama **** all over the place. I need to go somewhere for the game or else I'll end up with one fewer neighbors.
I’m down for this

ALL YOU MD/SC/WHATEVER LOVERS NEED TO GET A ROOM WITH A MAP AND GET OUT OF OUR SHEMAR THREAD ITS DISRESPECTFULL NOW MOVE ALREADY

new york giants GIF

Advertisement
I am always in the NVA/DC/MD for work. Was hanging out at the Wharf a few weeks ago at 12 Story and LaVie. A lot of Cane fans in the DMV.
I haven’t been down to the waterfront in SW DC in many years. I know they’ve got a lot of new stuff in there. Literally so many cool and unique flavor neighborhoods in DC. I always loved it there and got much of my post high school education there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back