Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I moved away now though. In Metro DC, I last lived in MD though I was in Richmond (RVA) for many years before that so you were close.
Gotcha. Yeah I stayed in South Riding VA last summer for a bit not too far from DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I was a major football recruit (like Shemar) and I had the goal to play in the NFL, what kind of town I chose for college ball wouldn't even be in the scenario for me to consider. Scheme, competition, the college staff's track record of getting NFL, playing time, and national exposure. I wouldn't give two left ********s where the kind of town the college was in, how pretty the campus is, or what hobbies I could do while not in school or on the field.

And as a fan, I don't want players who consider the kind of town or the hobbies he could do while not in the classroom or off the field. I want dudes who take care of their business and want success later because that means they will put in the work now in order to set themselves up for that success.
Jp15 could’ve gone anywhere and the result is the same. He got plenty of exposure as well and lived ina great city.
Rousseau got the bag too.
The nfl will find you.
The 3rd overall pick was from North Dakota for Christ sake.
Tou hit the nail on the head to some extent. We keep blaming this staff on sides not getting drafted high enough and some of it is likely that they were not as talented as we thought or they just didn’t apply themselves as much as they should have.

Either way the school, the environment or their **** position coach can only do so much regardless if a player goes to Toledo, North Dakota, coastal Carolina, or Alabama. If you’re talented enough and work hard the people that make millions to find you will.

I’ve probably been around your way a bunch of times. I was basically driving from VA near DC down to South Carolina all last summer and into the fall. I take a quick flight up most times now but still take the drive from time to time

I’m in MD as well - next time things are normal and you’re up this way, beers.

Advertisement
Is Greenville code for boats n hoes or something? Real talk what yall be doin driving from town to town to go to "greenville".. Its popping like that, never heard of it
Lmmfao actually go to clemson for the boats and hoes. Greenville is the heaviest populated area in the upstate. It's full of breweries, restaurants, and bars. It sucks now bc you can't serve alcohol past 2 except beer at strip clubs until 4. They shut down the bars we would party at until 7 am with unlimited liquor, weed, and doing cocaine in the corner. Not that I did cocaine in the corner 😅

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmmfao actually go to clemson for the boats and hoes. Greenville is the heaviest populated area in the upstate. It's full of breweries, restaurants, and bars. It sucks now bc you can't serve alcohol past 2 except beer at strip clubs until 4. They shut down the bars we would party at until 7 am with unlimited liquor, weed, and doing cocaine in the corner. Not that I did cocaine in the corner 😅
I agree with everything u said except doing Cocaine😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back