Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Honestly not true. I’m from Ohio too and the state is in population decline. People are actually leaving in droves.
Not sure where you’re getting your information but the census says different 🤷🏾‍♂️ if anything the growth is stagnant but there’s nothing showing people “leaving in droves” lol

Attachments

• 612A7BC5-0643-4526-8432-D843201A1F2C.jpeg
    612A7BC5-0643-4526-8432-D843201A1F2C.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 27
Advertisement
Moving there in a couple weeks for work. Greenville today imo is different from when parents moved out to that area 10+ years ago.
I saw it change so much growing up. Completely new place compared to 10-15 years ago. They’re even hitting downtown/east Greer I couldn’t believe it.

Advertisement
Not sure where you’re getting your information but the census says different 🤷🏾‍♂️ if anything the growth is stagnant but there’s nothing showing people “leaving in droves” lol
I mean Ohio had one of the slowest population growths in the country. The population overall increased by 2.3%. That’s literally nothing. My wording was probably off but the broader point remains the same.

Advertisement
I mean Ohio had one of the slowest population growths in the country. The population overall increased by 2.3%. That’s literally nothing. My wording was probably off but the broader point remains the same.
It really doesn’t lol the population is doing the opposite of what you said, slow or fast it’s still growing nobody is leaving in droves or even in any significant amount , you got it tho ain’t that serious

Advertisement
Moving there in a couple weeks for work. Greenville today imo is different from when parents moved out to that area 10+ years ago.
Bro… I’m in Boiling Springs also
Did we just become best friends?

Not sure if you know The Nutrition Store but my friends owns that. Him and I have some business ventures together in the health and fitness space in the area. He just opened another spot in Greenville so we get up there a lot.

Small world haha

It really doesn’t lol the population is doing the opposite of what you said, slow or fast it’s still growing nobody is leaving in droves or even in any significant amount , you got it tho ain’t that serious
Cleveland, Cincinnati and Dayton are. The state overall declined in population last year. It’s not doing the opposite of what I said. But you got it bruv.

Cleveland, Cincinnati and Dayton are. The state overall declined in population last year. It’s not doing the opposite of what I said. But you got it bruv.
You’ve gone from “leaving the state in droves” to “the population growth has been slow” to “well these 3 cities are declining” in the span of 3 posts , bruv . Those cities are declining because ppl are leaving to the burbs . The state didn’t decline either unless you’re saying the census is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back