Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid wants to stay home but Miami ignores him.
Oh My God Wow GIF

Advertisement
This kid is basically the same exact height and weight as Jaelan, and I imagine he's a similar caliber athlete given the hype

Manny and Co. need to hammer home that the actual "business decision" in this case would be staying home. Underachieving at UGA just so you can say you played in the SEC is some assbackwards logic

This kid is basically the same exact height and weight as Jaelan, and I imagine he's a similar caliber athlete given the hype

Manny and Co. need to hammer home that the actual "business decision" in this case would be staying home. Underachieving at UGA just so you can say you played in the SEC is some assbackwards logic
Phillips was returning punts in high school. Guy was a different kind of freak. But I see your point

Stewart is a great talent.
Jp was intercepting passes as a safety for 6 and returning punts for 6 in high school at 245 lbs.
Stewart can still be a dominant end without the same athleticism.
Chase young wasn’t anywhere as athletic as Jp and he’s a monster.
If Stewart doesn’t come here it has absolutely nothing to do with us not being able to put him day one in the league after 3 year$.

Advertisement
Just to hammer home the point about how woeful UGA is at developing EDGE players: Nolan Smith was the same caliber recruit as Jaelan, all-world, surefire-NFL star. #1 recruit in the country

The kid has 5 total TFL's in 2 years.

Jaelan essentially matched his career total in the Va Tech game alone this past year. Of course TFL's ain't the whole story, but UGA has produced some pretty mediocre EDGE players lately is my point

Advertisement
Just to hammer home the point about how woeful UGA is at developing EDGE players: Nolan Smith was the same caliber recruit as Jaelan, all-world, surefire-NFL star. #1 recruit in the country

Jaelan essentially matched his career total in the Va Tech game alone this past year. Of course TFL's ain't the whole story, but UGA has produced some pretty mediocre EDGE players lately is my point
Wasn’t he the kid that would trash UM for no reason..5 TFLs in 2 years huh

He’s a significantly better athlete than Joe Jackson. He’s more JP and than Joe. The difference is JP was a better football player at the same age. JP15 is a unicorn
You think significantly better than Joe?

Guess I dont see it. Better yes. Joe was a very good athlete tho.

To me JP is a freak. Like you said a unicorn. Dont think Stewart is close to him. But what do I know

Advertisement
Advertisement

If you look at what Pruitt did at UT you begin to understand Kirby a lot more. He’s just as much of a Saban forgery as Pruitt, but with a more (at the moment) loyal, savvy and desperate donor base than there was in Knoxville.

Kirby gets the front half of Saban pretty well: the best teams need the best players, period. But anyone with an unlimited checkbook and no regard for the rules can recruit, so that’s not what is truly unique about Saban. It’s the back half where the real work is: developing and MANAGING that talent into on-field results. Call it culture, call it occultist magic, that’s what is so different about the Bama machine and that is what Kid Kurban in Athens cannot fathom how to master.

He’s going to waste more talent in 5-7 years than most programs will see in 50-70.

If you look what Pruitt did at UT you begin to understand Kirby a lot more. He’s just as much of a Saban forgery as Pruitt, but with a more (at the moment) loyal, savvy and desperate donor base than there was in Knoxville.

Kirby gets the front half of Saban pretty well: the best teams need the best players, period. But anyone with an unlimited checkbook and no regard for the rules can recruit, that’s not what’s unique about Saban. It’s the back half where the real work is: developing and MANAGING that talent into on-field results. Call it culture, call it occultist magic, that is what so different about the Bama machine and that is what Kid Kurban in Athens cannot fathom how to master.

He’s going to waste more talent in 5-7 years than most programs will see in 50-70.
If you look at the UGA program as soon as the players get to the point that they can declare for the league, they all do no matter what. Look at Bama, Clemson, and even OSU, they seem to retain some of those players, even if it is a detriment to the player to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back