Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He wouldn't, if you believe that's an actual priority and not something a kid knows sounds good in an interview.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Advertisement
If this is his first visit, it’s called visit high. Remember, these kids r super impressionable. Key is “kid.” Sometimes we forget that.

Let’s see his energy after these next visits. ****, we thought we were going to flip Jeudy after hearing how well his OV went. There ain’t no more Zoom, these guys r going to see campuses, & amenities.

I’m not going to get myself sucked into a kid w/ his belly full seeing a beautiful college campus on a 2 min interview. Seen it before....

Unless we gave him a cheeseburger w/ “extra fries.” 😉

Advertisement
If this is his first visit, it’s called visit high. Remember, these kids r super impressionable. Key is “kid.” Sometimes we forget that.

Let’s see his energy after these next visits. ****, we thought we were going to flip Jeudy after hearing how well his OV went. There ain’t no more Zoom, these guys r going to see campuses, & amenities.

I’m not going to get myself sucked into a kid w/ his belly full seeing a beautiful college campus on a 2 min interview. Seen it before....

Unless we gave him a cheeseburger w/ “extra fries.” 😉
Shiiit.... jeudy thought he was gonna flip too lol

He’s back with his underclassmen teammates, but it cannot be overstated what his actions are saying right now. He absolutely didn’t have to come back a night later. It’s a night for the younger kids. But he had such a good time last night he said ***** this I’m coming back again.

And what is the message the staff is preaching above all else this year? Family. Personal relationships. Welp, what speaks to your family more than coming to support them on their night after you already had yours?

It’s still going to be really hard to land this kid, obviously. But Miami has made a huge move the last 2 days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU is the biggest threat here
It is absolutely incredible that they are just floating by and not a word from anyone after the rapes and forcing out the AD employee. Not that I expected **** from the NCAA, but it is wild how the media, title IX investigators, etc couldn’t give less of a ****. Not to mention their booster stealing money from a charity to give to recruits, so toss the IRS and FBI on that list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back