Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My annual Bailey story... Soph year at UM I put a hot tub in my dorm room, 7th floor (of course) Mahoney. Not like a cheap inflatable hot tub, full size 3-4 person 220v tub, had to loft both beds to make it fit. Word got around and occasionally some football players would ask to use it. I came home from class one day and Bailey went through my suitemates room through the connected bathroom to use it. He **** near took up the entire tub and to walk in and see him there absent any warning was not what i was expecting, we had kind of a quick "sup" moment then I proceeded to kick his *** in FIFA and thats it. thats the story.
d4d0898d179e46d2ac8bdcdd8f769321.jpg

Advertisement
I stumbled on a podcast that is run by guys associated with Ohio State - Steve Wiltfong happened to be a guest this morning. He was talking about the guys up at the Future 50 event at IMG last weekend. One of the recruits they spoke about was Shemar. It seems OSU is stepping up their pursuit now that he has been up there.

They also talked about Jaheim Singletary. Miami was mentioned as a school of interest. Wiltfong believes if he doesn't shut his recruitment down after his OV to OSU next weekend, they will likely lose him. Apparently Singletary takes a visit this weekend to UGA. something to watch..

Advertisement
My annual Bailey story... Soph year at UM I put a hot tub in my dorm room, 7th floor (of course) Mahoney. Not like a cheap inflatable hot tub, full size 3-4 person 220v tub, had to loft both beds to make it fit. Word got around and occasionally some football players would ask to use it. I came home from class one day and Bailey went through my suitemates room through the connected bathroom to use it. He **** near took up the entire tub and to walk in and see him there absent any warning was not what i was expecting, we had kind of a quick "sup" moment then I proceeded to kick his *** in FIFA and thats it. thats the story.
I have logistics questions.

if it was 220, was there a 220 in the room? How did you fill the tub? Also, when your time was up, how did you empty it, and dismantle?

You've been added to post 2 of the CIS Classics thread.

Advertisement
You've been added to post 2 of the CIS Classics thread.

you da real mvp.

Advertisement
Shower parties lmao? Wtf lol

Never heard of it but sounds more like an orgy.

I never heard it before and never heard it since. When we made fun of the RA for the terminology, his response was something like well that seemed more logical than you had a full hot tub in there, which I guess I agree with.
I have logistics questions.

if it was 220, was there a 220 in the room? How did you fill the tub? Also, when your time was up, how did you empty it, and dismantle?

No 220 hookup, we definitely did not have it code compliant, essentially separated the water pump from the rest of the control panel (heating element, lights etc) and ran two 120 lines (cut and spliced extension cords) to two different outlets that we figured out were on different breakers after we knocked out power a few times.

Filled the tub from the shower, unscrewed the shower head got a double threaded fitting so you can ***** a hose onto the shower spout if that makes sense, turned on the shower and ran it straight to the tub.

to empty, the tub had a valve at the bottom, we hooked up a hose and just ran it out the window so it flowed down the side of the building. Got it out same way we got it in, took door off the hinges, put it on its side and pushed it down the hallway. Also i distinctly remember a weird elevator, there were like 3 but one of them had two doors at the front and back. i think the second floor you would like walk out of the back of the elevator and we could only use that one because that second door gave us like an extra foot of clearance.

I never heard it before and never heard it since. When we made fun of the RA for the terminology, his response was something like well that seemed more logical than you had a full hot tub in there, which I guess I agree with.

No 220 hookup, we definitely did not have it code compliant, essentially separated the water pump from the rest of the control panel (heating element, lights etc) and ran two 120 lines (cut and spliced extension cords) to two different outlets that we figured out were on different breakers after we knocked out power a few times.

Filled the tub from the shower, unscrewed the shower head got a double threaded fitting so you can ***** a hose onto the shower spout if that makes sense, turned on the shower and ran it straight to the tub.

to empty, the tub had a valve at the bottom, we hooked up a hose and just ran it out the window so it flowed down the side of the building. Got it out same way we got it in, took door off the hinges, put it on its side and pushed it down the hallway. Also i distinctly remember a weird elevator, there were like 3 but one of them had two doors at the front and back. i think the second floor you would like walk out of the back of the elevator and we could only use that one because that second door gave us like an extra foot of clearance.
1624056938931.jpeg

The Pace group is at South Carolina today- participated in a 7v7 tourney. Shemar didn't play or work out; he just watched the team play. Their 247 guy reporting Shemar was wearing UGA gear on the sidelines.

Sounded like Posse impressed as did WR Jeremiah SMith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back