Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Anna on the Clemson 247 board:

— Five-star defensive end Shemar Stewart of Opa Locka (Fla.) Monsignor Pace took his first visit to Clemson on Wednesday, as you know.

He sees South Carolina today with his teammates and is supposed to be in Tuscaloosa this weekend.

Miami, Georgia, and Ohio State might be the top three. We'll see if Clemson did enough to put itself in that top group, but that's a steep hill to climb.

Advertisement
Lol Chris Nee, author of the article immediately after he posted it wrote this in the comments:

"Update likely comes off as a bit odd, and that is because the interview was as well.

I don't think FSU will be a major contender here."
😂😂😂😂😂 MF you think the interview is odd because your dumbass wasn't in on the joke...... Which is you and your trash school

Advertisement

I couldn't decide where to put this: here or Nole Tears....

Some highlights:

Saturday marked his first time getting a look at FSU. He shared why it was so important for him to make it to Tallahassee.

"Because I've never really been out here. I never really knew how it was like or anything like that. So I finally got here so I could experience this. So I can have a piece of mind about Florida State," Stewart said.

"We toured campus. I talked to Coach Norvell. They showed me around the facilities. Things like that," Stewart said.

"I saw everything,: Stewart added regarding his facilities tour. "I liked the stadium."

Said he sat down and spoke to Norvell. "He gave me his legendary speech on why I wouldn't want to come here," Stewart said. "It's kind of backwards, but like it makes sense."

He added that he intends to return to FSU for another visit, but didn't know of a specific date for when he would return. As for what he needs to see from FSU for them to be in the thick of it, he said it is going to come down to what they do during the season. On-field wins and losses isn't the only factor that will play into what school he ultimately picks.

Lol spoken like a Cane. Well done Shemar.

Advertisement
He posted a ton of pics from UF.... The ones above and then another whole set in blue uniform.

He posted a ton of pics from UF.... The ones above and then another whole set in blue uniform.
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Advertisement

I couldn't decide where to put this: here or Nole Tears....

Some highlights:

Saturday marked his first time getting a look at FSU. He shared why it was so important for him to make it to Tallahassee.

"Because I've never really been out here. I never really knew how it was like or anything like that. So I finally got here so I could experience this. So I can have a piece of mind about Florida State," Stewart said.

"We toured campus. I talked to Coach Norvell. They showed me around the facilities. Things like that," Stewart said.

"I saw everything,: Stewart added regarding his facilities tour. "I liked the stadium."

Said he sat down and spoke to Norvell. "He gave me his legendary speech on why I wouldn't want to come here," Stewart said. "It's kind of backwards, but like it makes sense."

He added that he intends to return to FSU for another visit, but didn't know of a specific date for when he would return. As for what he needs to see from FSU for them to be in the thick of it, he said it is going to come down to what they do during the season. On-field wins and losses isn't the only factor that will play into what school he ultimately picks.

Abide The Dude GIF

Advertisement

Respectfully, I don’t see UGA as a perennial powerhouse. There are only three schools that merit that today, and two are not in the SEC, TOSU and Clemson. Maybe Oklahoma. There are a bunch of 10 win teams after that, with only LSU having been to the show recently.
i was just coming in to say when did uga become a powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back