Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pace group is at South Carolina today- participated in a 7v7 tourney. Shemar didn't play or work out; he just watched the team play. Their 247 guy reporting Shemar was wearing UGA gear on the sidelines.

Sounded like Posse impressed as did WR Jeremiah SMith.
But was he seen wearing Jawja Slippers??

Advertisement

I couldn't decide where to put this: here or Nole Tears....

Some highlights:

Saturday marked his first time getting a look at FSU. He shared why it was so important for him to make it to Tallahassee.

"Because I've never really been out here. I never really knew how it was like or anything like that. So I finally got here so I could experience this. So I can have a piece of mind about Florida State," Stewart said.

"We toured campus. I talked to Coach Norvell. They showed me around the facilities. Things like that," Stewart said.

"I saw everything,: Stewart added regarding his facilities tour. "I liked the stadium."

Said he sat down and spoke to Norvell. "He gave me his legendary speech on why I wouldn't want to come here," Stewart said. "It's kind of backwards, but like it makes sense."

He added that he intends to return to FSU for another visit, but didn't know of a specific date for when he would return. As for what he needs to see from FSU for them to be in the thick of it, he said it is going to come down to what they do during the season. On-field wins and losses isn't the only factor that will play into what school he ultimately picks.

Some highlights:
Said he sat down and spoke to Norvell. "He gave me his legendary speech on why I wouldn't want to come here," Stewart said. "It's kind of backwards, but like it makes sense."
On-field wins and losses isn't the only factor that will play into what school he ultimately picks.

wtf GIF

Some highlights:

Saturday marked his first time getting a look at FSU. He shared why it was so important for him to make it to Tallahassee.

"Because I've never really been out here. I never really knew how it was like or anything like that. So I finally got here so I could experience this. So I can have a piece of mind about Florida State," Stewart said.

"We toured campus. I talked to Coach Norvell. They showed me around the facilities. Things like that," Stewart said.

"I saw everything,: Stewart added regarding his facilities tour. "I liked the stadium."

He added that he intends to return to FSU for another visit, but didn't know of a specific date for when he would return. As for what he needs to see from FSU for them to be in the thick of it, he said it is going to come down to what they do during the season. On-field wins and losses isn't the only factor that will play into what school he ultimately picks.

FSU doesn’t have the relationship with the staff and players that Miami offers.
FSU isn’t some perennial powerhouse in the SEC like UGA.
Kid doesn’t even know when he’ll be back.
College campuses are not 100% at full attendance so he won’t even experience the “college town” atmosphere.
It’s laughable, not even sweating one bit.

Advertisement

Some highlights:

Wait......... So this idiots way of getting a 5⭐ is reverse psychology? My GAWD get this man a 25 year extension now!

Some highlights:

“Listen man, it smells like ****, all the chicks either shoot heroine or smoke meth, and I’m probably fired after this year. We’re offering you a couple of rubles and a Popeyes coupon though...”

Advertisement
FSU isn’t some perennial powerhouse in the SEC like UGA.
Kid doesn’t even know when he’ll be back.
College campuses are not 100% at full attendance so he won’t even experience the “college town” atmosphere.
It’s laughable, not even sweating one bit.

Respectfully, I don’t see UGA as a perennial powerhouse. There are only three schools that merit that today, and two are not in the SEC, TOSU and Clemson. Maybe Oklahoma. There are a bunch of 10 win teams after that, with only LSU having been to the show recently.

“Listen man, it smells like ****, all the chicks either shoot heroine or smoke meth, and I’m probably fired after this year. We’re offering you a couple of rubles and a Popeyes coupon though...”
.....and No Cover Charge at Bullwinkles for your 4yrs....

Some highlights:

LOL.... go look at the first comment from their mod Nee

Advertisement
People don’t realize how this is interpreted to black people especially when you rarely hear white players described as “well spoken”.
Or like when a certain politician describes another politician as “clean” but whose naming names.

Advertisement
Wow. Reverse psychology 'why you wouldn't want to come here' speech when you've just come off a 3-win season and haven't finished above .500 since 2017... What kind of idiotic sense does that make??

That kid should have simply responded, 'You're totally right, coach. Appreciate the insight.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back