Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Update to the Pace bus tour: took a detour to Clemson today and skipped FSU's 7v7 tourney. Word was "kids were tired". They may go back to FSU this weekend but nothing definite.

so Shemar is at Clemson today.
They must have seen the fact that fsu players look malnourished for the positions they're supposed to play and figured they're obviously too broke for the trip to be worth it lol

Advertisement
Gentlemen.... no politics. Consider this a warning before points and a possible ban.
giphy (2).gif

DBowe was assumed. People didn’t know. It was out in the open with PJP. It wasn’t a secret anymore. SEC wanted everyone to know they were paying top recruits especially from south Florida. But I digress.
I was in high school at the time...but i think D Bowe was in the open too...they basically were shopping him...and got him to LSU with COLEY who became our oc later on down the road.

But i dont think it ever was a secret these sec schools drop bags. I remember Taurean Charles recruitment as well and i was in high school then and remember when Taurean pulled up at the parties that summer in a nice whip he didnt previously had.

Advertisement
I was in high school at the time...but i think D Bowe was in the open too...they basically were shopping him...and got him to LSU with COLEY who became our oc later on down the road.

But i dont think it ever was a secret these sec schools drop bags. I remember Taurean Charles recruitment as well and i was in high school then and remember when Taurean pulled up at the parties that summer in a nice whip he didnt previously had.
LSU started with Travis Daniels from South Broward. Butch was all over him, took trips to Tenn, OSU, etc and out of the blue he went to LSU.

This was same year Amato and Doc Holiday were dropping bags in South FL left and right. They got Sterling Hicks, from Ely, Tramain Hall from Deerfield, Greg Golden from STA and Marcus Hudson from South Dade oppo Antrelle. **** was going down left and right around the turn of the millennium.

My annual Bailey story... Soph year at UM I put a hot tub in my dorm room, 7th floor (of course) Mahoney. Not like a cheap inflatable hot tub, full size 3-4 person 220v tub, had to loft both beds to make it fit. Word got around and occasionally some football players would ask to use it. I came home from class one day and Bailey went through my suitemates room through the connected bathroom to use it. He **** near took up the entire tub and to walk in and see him there absent any warning was not what i was expecting, we had kind of a quick "sup" moment then I proceeded to kick his *** in FIFA and thats it. thats the story.

My annual Bailey story... Soph year at UM I put a hot tub in my dorm room, 7th floor (of course) Mahoney. Not like a cheap inflatable hot tub, full size 3-4 person 220v tub, had to loft both beds to make it fit. Word got around and occasionally some football players would ask to use it. I came home from class one day and Bailey went through my suitemates room through the connected bathroom to use it. He **** near took up the entire tub and to walk in and see him there absent any warning was not what i was expecting, we had kind of a quick "sup" moment then I proceeded to kick his *** in FIFA and thats it. thats the story.

Bro how did you get a 220v hookup in your dorm room.

Advertisement
You sup the guy? I would be afraid to even address that beast

yeah, that story of grandma bowe trying to shake Randy down was a classic (and pretty public info).

Bro how did you get a 220v hookup in your dorm room.
LOTS of electrical configuration and separating of the common elements. It took popping a few breakers to figure out how they were set up, they also had this lame *** AC thermostat that was motion detected, it would shut off mid-day when no one was in the room to save energy and it be like walking into a swamp, I also cut those wires and had the hot tub constantly ON at 102 and the AC constantly running at a brisk 69.

You sup the guy? I would be afraid to even address that beast

it was the only thing that came to mind other than simply saying "wrong room" to my own **** dorm and dipping out lol

Advertisement

2001 Monte Carlo to be exact

Yep. It may not have been broadcasted, but it certainly wasn't kept in the dark. I remember a rumor floating around on the grassy board that Bowe's grandmother told Greg Mark (who was recruiting him at the time), "This is what LSU offered, can you do better". Mark left ****ed. Others who knew Mark corroborated it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back