Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw his interview after this, too. Really soft-spoken kid. I can see him really digging Simpson. Here's to them spending more time together this month.

Kid will be ready to come home soon. I'm tired just looking at these visit schedules.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, he just looks like a future athletic DT freak. His frame can easily be 280+ and he will be able to move. Long as heck too. I think he could play or start at DE but just don't think he's THAT explosive or quick off the ball to stay there. His money position will be inside.
The thing with Shemar is that is dominant now with so much untapped potential. When he gets in a S&c program that weight will probably trim up and that explosiveness will expand. Does he work with a trainer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 first round ends, NFL D line coach, paradise, system that feeds ends, all his boys here.

why not Miami?

This. We have every advantage on our side except an upfront bag. And, from his interviews, he doesn't seem like a bag kid. Hey, after bagging JW and LT56, I won't doubt this staff.

This DL class could be what pushes us into the playoffs. If we sign studs like Kelly and Shemar, to go with Tarber and one of Lucas and Quental Jones, the ACCCG will start being the norm.

Advertisement
Imo he’s scratching the surface.
He looks a little fat compared to last year. Crazy eyes and the nutrition staff are gonna get him right and he will be unblockable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back