Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
Advertisement
is this guy in the portal yet?

TAMU now has six straight losses....no way Jimbo survives this!
If not him then his team mare Lucas who is a miami legacy.Big problem with both is they were close to 300 before hitting TAMU but were very adamant about only wanting to play DE.

If not him then his team mare Lucas who is a miami legacy.Big problem with both is they were close to 300 before hitting TAMU but were very adamant about only wanting to play DE.
Nah we don’t need or want Lucas in this locker room kid was legit smoking weed in the locker room and has been openly reported as trouble like the Denver Harris and Stewart the WR

Nah we don’t need or want Lucas in this locker room kid was legit smoking weed in the locker room and has been openly reported as trouble like the Denver Harris and Stewart the WR
Wow,didn't know he was one them.Seemed like a grounded kid in some of his interviews I saw a year ago.

Advertisement
I’m keeping an eye on Flowe. He’s been a healthy scratch several times this yr.

Inspect Jim Carrey GIF

All CIS keeping an eye on Flowe like

Flowe played last night. Apparently he is a psycho.(good way). Energy through the roof.

Had a bad late hit on Penix late in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TAMU could pay it because I’m sure they’ve already earmarked those funds from the oil tycoons but how could you in good conscious hand him 86m to walk away lol

He's getting consistent playing time at ATM. I dont' think he leaves even with all the **** going on
And doubt it would be to come here. If the 2021 FSU game turned him off to Miami I can't imagine what this year's game did.

He's getting consistent playing time at ATM. I dont' think he leaves even with all the **** going on

In this new age...consistent playing time or even being a starter doesn't seen to matter for kids hitting the portal.

Advertisement
Back