Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
5 Star DL Shemar Stuart getting some work right off the plane. These are the type of players UM cannot let leave. Shout out to Coach Moe appreciate the vids!!

i blew it but thats okay stuart smalley GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
I remember hearing a story about Dalvin Cook and Joe Yearby when they were at Central. The story always stuck with me. Dalvin and Yearby had just come back from the The Opening Camp in Oregon with Nike. Central was still going through their summer conditioning and the team was getting ready to work out, Yearby and Cook were fresh off of the plane and started to prep as if they were going to join the team for workouts but coach Smith told them to take the day off and watch the session from the side. I guess to prevent them from overworking since the first game wasn't far away. Out of respect for Coach Smith Joe and Dalvin went to side of the practice field as they were instructed to. When it came time to run gassers, worse part of any practice, Joe and Dalvin were running gassers on the side with the team.

I'm pretty sure people have other stories. I heard Deon Bush's Dad was no joke with pushing him to be great. There's a kid who use to play at Pace who went to Northwestern for college and eventually was drafted by the Colts. I heard his dad was tough and made him a hard worker.

The desire to be great comes from within. Shemar will be successful if that desire to be great runs deep. Keep pushing forward young man. Hopefully he's a Cane when it's all said and done.
No dad was tougher than Pedro Taylor was with Sean and later on Gabe. Dude was tough and the kids were relentless.

Biggest need in this class - Shemar Stewart

They don't make them look like that very often especially in our back yard

Gotta feel good having an OV left as long as he doesn't sign tomorrow
For a change, this kid is looking for any reason to commit to us, I feel. I actually think we have a legit shot. Jimbo is tough to overcome but If he goes to A&M, he will be portal bound, eventually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shemar going to see Coleman, Kelly and Moss commit tomorrow, and think "****, we got talent coming, and that was just within ten days of Mario being here".

I bet he is absolutely blown away on his OV, Mario will make him feel like a king. That plus immediate playing time within the two deep imo, and I like our chances.

Edit: I forget if Moss and/or Coleman are signing but not announcing until a later date, so forgive my poor memory. You get the point, however.

No dad was tougher than Pedro Taylor was with Sean and later on Gabe. Dude was tough and the kids were relentless.
Sean got to Gulliver without having ever lifted a real weight. It was all pull-ups, hill runs, up-downs and a bunch of other stuff wearing his dad’s bulletproof vest. First time he walked in the weight room he benched 225 effortlessly for multiple reps with no warmup. That is insane.

I was just thinking this. I feel yoga should be mandatory for athletes. Flexibility makes you even stronger
Have to change the culture in HS athletics that it's "for girls"

Same for aiming for absolute strength / baby oil pix, and doing stupid chit like 300's and 110's for "conditioning"

All of this crap just makes you tighter, see: Harris, Cam'Ron

Advertisement
Have to change the culture in HS athletics that it's "for girls"

Same for aiming for absolute strength / baby oil pix, and doing stupid chit like 300's and 110's for "conditioning"

All of this crap just makes you tighter, see: Harris, Cam'Ron
No cap. I was one of them dudes. Started working out with this girl trainer and bruh she changed my life.

My hip mobility and flexibility better as well as my body composition is completely changed and I’m stronger without trying to lift the whole gym. They messed us up by telling us yoga and all that was for the females

Can someone help me out. I do not use Twitter-- I'm an old man and do not have time to learn that ****. I saw this morning a pic of DVD in front of the Pace HS Stadium, where he graduated from, and said something like watch out for tomorrow. I think he was the prime recruiter for this kid. Can anyone find this Twitter pic of DVD in front of pace this morning. I totally forgot what he stated in the caption. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back